Tell us your dull and unexciting news

I sprinkled weed preventer in the front yard flower beds.

(This was quite the accomplishment because I’m still on crutches from my knee replacement/tibia bone infection and part 1 of a 2 part revision surgery.)
so you were teetering on suspenseful and exciting ( though dramatic is a better word choice) 🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹⚖⚖⚖⚖⚖⚖🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹

Today's the first high school track meet of the season. (I do not love track meets.)

I do this at night on youtube :rotfl2: I even go so far as to decide if I would wear it at my princess wedding. I am a 51year old fat woman from NJ married for 25 years but I can still dream about my fancy princess wedding :rotfl2:

haha the tiaras were in my recommended...probably because I'm sometimes picking out my perfect princess dress. Because princesses can wear big dresses and expensive tiaras any day. Or at least they could back when they lived in castles.

I spent ALL on DVC member site trying to get a better room for my Nov trip and being thankful I got what I did at AKL as those rooms were flipping hot and heavy - shocking was concierge popped up and I considered booking it - stayed open for over 30 mins - made me smile that I know that made someone’s day!! I’ve done it several times - I’m happy for whoever got it!! Good for them !!!

This morning I walked away from my coffee long enough to make DH his lunch, to take to work, to find a a stink bug floating
in my coffee - not cool :crazy2:
I hate stink bugs!:headache:

the easter dinner leftovers get wrapped up and frozen today.

I sprayed down the beginnings of a wasp nest over the front door. Always good to catch them in the boring and unexciting stage. Now waiting for the trash collectors to come by. They usually come about 6:30 am, but they are very late today for some reason.

I sprayed down the beginnings of a wasp nest over the front door. Always good to catch them in the boring and unexciting stage. Now waiting for the trash collectors to come by. They usually come about 6:30 am, but they are very late today for some reason.

i killed a queen yesterday that was checking out areas on my deck. it's still cold enough here that they are'nt out in abundance but i'm keeping my eyes open (they keep trying to establish nests in our exterior car mirrors).

My phone and my car are talking again after I rebooted the phone.
Edited to add: Also, I’ve lost 10 lbs this month doing low-to-no carb as dictated by my little metabolism tracker machine that makes me look like I’m vaping.

My Kids went to a full day of school and I had the day off from work. For the first time in a year I was alone for 6 hours with a whole day off. It was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter