Tell me your absolute favorite restaurant

Sanaa is hands down my favorite one table service credit spot. I do not like cinnamon. And they have lots of options that are no cinnamon based. I am not a sweets eater. I love their bread service and butter chicken. Other spots we enjoy are Olivia's at OKW, Raglan Road at DTD, and Biergarten in EPCOT. My favorite 2 signature is Artist Point.

Thanks guys, great suggestions. I had not thought of going to the Dolphin or Swan but those options look great. Now I have several options to look at - I just needed to get out of my familiar space to look at different options.

Love Boma. Really love Narcoossee's. The ambiance, the food and the close proximity to Magic Kingdom (especially during Wishes) make Narcoossee's a must-do every trip.

Are Shula and Blue Zoo not on the dining plan? Didn't see them there, even if costing two credits.

Never mind. I just saw the little note that says "dining plan not accepted".

Boma was surprisingly good with a mix of adventurous and 'normal' foods.

Boma!! The buffet is stuffed with great food for all pallets. AK Lodge is a great destination to enjoy too. Nightvision after dark, great animal viewing spots.

My favorites:

1. Le Cellier Steakhouse
2. Yachtsman Steakhouse
3. Chef Mickey’s
4. Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
5. Flying Fish Cafe

I was hoping to try some of the African cuisine at the various AK Lodge restaurants during my annual fall trip, but I'm taking my 13-year-old cousin who happens to be a very picky eater. :(

You have a good line up there.

For your last table service choice, here are my suggestions.

My overall favourite table service (1 credit) restaurant is Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village.
I love the naan bread service with all 9 accompaniments and the "Slow Cooked in Gravy" combo entree.
I always get the Basmati Rice with Butter Chicken and Spicy Durban Shrimp. Yumm!!

As well, one of my newer favourite is Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs. We have eaten there a couple times since it opened.
We have enjoyed the spare ribs and rock shrimp for appetizers. For an entree, we loved the Buri Bop and the Peking Duck that we had.

For us it varies. If you had asked me before my Easter trip I would have replied I have three Jiko narcotises and flying fish.

Well we had a bad meal at Narcooses and a lack lustre meal at Jiko so both are now off our list

Our favourite is now the boathouse

Our favorite meals by far were at the Wave and Sanaa. Really wonderful food rather than generally overpriced Disney food. BOG was probably our least favorite (boring and bland for the price), but it got us in before opening which was worth it for a first time trip. If were were to go again, we wouldn't bother since the ambiance is nothing but a loud, ornate cafeteria.
Kona Cafe was also delicious, but appeals to us more for breakfast than lunch or dinner.

Our absolute favorite is Shula's at the Dolphin. All personal opinion in direct reply to op's question.

My favorite is Tusker House. I realize you said you're not into African or Indian food, and here a lot of us are naming an African or Indian place as our favorite.

Artist Point at WL is a great meal and wonderful at the holidays. Also, for 1 credit Grand Floridian Cafe and visit the holiday decor there.

Another vote for Sanaa--it's our favorite! My kids are not the most adventurous eaters, either, and we all love it. Plus the Christmas decorations at AKL are beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter