Tell me about your recent trips!

dancer067

<font color=blue>I dance dance dance!!!<marquee><f
hello everyone! :) i haven't been on here in way too long, but since i just got back from WDW i decided to show my face again :p. i just got back 2 days ago and im already missing it of course. I had a fabulous time, that i wanted to talk about with everyone. But instead of doing a big long trip report, I made it into a quick question and answer thing. After you read about my trip, copy and paste with your own answers!

When I went: Just got back 2 days ago!

Which Disney (WDW, DL, etc): WDW FL

Hotel: Disney's Yacht Club resort.

Views on the Hotel?: Loved it. The inside was so calm and luxorious and the pool was awesome!

Parks I visted: all of them, DHS, MK, AK, and Epcot

Favorite Rides: Rock'n Roller Coster, Spaceship Earth, ToT, Soarin', Peter Pan's FLight, BTR, Philhar Magic, Star Tours, GMR, and so many more!!

Favortie Restaurants: ESPN club!!!! Captain's Grille, Chef Mickeys, Casey's Corner

What I would recommend: going on a fireworks cruise

Interested in any countries? I loved the England Pavillion, Classic British rock bands are my life <3 The china pavillion was also really cool.

Any cool souveniers?: two t-shirts, One that says Star Wars (a favortie movie of mine) and one with a classic sketch of John Lennon that i got in England. Also a necklace with a glass slipper on it I bought from World Showcase (i forget which pavillion... Canada or Norway perhaps? whichever has the glass shop)

now you tell me about your recent (or not so recent) trips! :)

When I went: 13th August - 27th August

Hotel: Villa Davenport FL

Views on the Hotel?:(Vila) Bit small but ok for where we were 10-15 mins from Disney)

Parks I visted: DHS, MK, AK, and Epcot

Favorite Rides: Soarin,Haunted mansion,thunder mountain, Mickey's philharmagic,spaceship earth,Test track

Favortie Restaurants:pizzeria (Italy) Pinocchio Village Haus,

What I would recommend:Polar patios at Blizzard Beach,wishes best fireworks ever!

Interested in any countries? UK as im from there France is good and Norway cause of the ride Maelstrom

Any cool souveniers?: Got some pins from 2011 got a monorail model and a shirt with mickey mouse ears in lightning and a 2012 calendar :)

When I went: 3rd-24th August 2010.

Which Disney (WDW, DL, etc): Disney World, Florida.

Hotel: Disney's Old Key West

Views on the Hotel?: Incredibly pretty resort, very quiet and relaxed atmopshere and nice pools. Disappointing for refillable mug use.

Parks I visted: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon and the dark side aka Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure.

Favorite Rides: Tower of Terror, Splash Mountain, Rock 'n' Roller, Test Track, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids and Space Mountain.

Favortie Restaurants: Whispering Canyon, Ohana's and Yak & Yeti. Wolfgang Puck Express for counter service!!!

What I would recommend: EVERYTHING.

Interested in any countries? World Showcase is cool but not particularly :)

Any cool souveniers?: Disney bag for school and stationary ;)

When I went: August 17-23

Hotel: Disney's Beach Club Resort

Views on the Hotel?: Amazing. I love the Beach Club, mainly because it's very easy to get to Epcot and DHS.

Parks I visted: All 4.

Favorite Rides: Test Track, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Star Tours, Expedition Everest.

Favortie Restaurants: Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

What I would recommend: If you want to see Fantasmic! with minimal waiting, get the dinner package! It's worth it.

Interested in any countries?: I've always been a fan of the 'Front Three' as I call them. Mexico, Norway and China.

Any cool souveniers?: Didn't get too much except a pin and some Vinylmations.

When I went: August 21-25

Hotel: Disney's Corando Springs

Views on the Hotel?: We've gone 2 years in a row! Its so pretty there! It is also close to almost all the parks! :-)

Parks I visted: All of them except Animal Kingdom...we hadda leave early this trip

Favorite Rides: Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Test Track

Favortie Restaurant: hmm...I like too many to choose!

What I would recommend: The Dining Plan is great! Also, if you go this week, it isn't crowded and parks are open extremely late! :-)

Interested in any countries?: United Kingdom :lovestruc

Any cool souveniers?: I got a 'Keep Calm and Carry On' shirt, 2011 shirt and a UK pen :-)

recently i went on the disney cruise line mederterain cruise. it as so fun you should all do it its they best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:banana::banana::love::love:

When I went: September 14th - 22nd, 2010

Which Disney (WDW, DL, etc): Disney World

Hotel: Port Orleans Riverside

Views on the Hotel?: Go there everytime, loveeee it!!

Parks I visted: MK, AK, HS, EPCOT, and the water parks

Favorite Rides: Rock'n Roller Coster, Expedition Everest, Splash Mountain, BTM Railroad, and Space Mountain (I like roller coasters :upsidedow)

Favortie Restaurants: Tepan Edo and Ohana

What I would recommend: Roasted pecans. I think I had them in AK, and they were sooooo good!!

Interested in any countries? Japanese pavillion (I buy sooooo much there) and England pavillion

Any cool souveniers?: I started pin collecting, and I loved it!

When I went: 7th-12th november 2010

Which Disney (WDW, DL, etc): DLP

Hotel: Hotel Cheyenne

Views on the Hotel?: It's got a great theme but it wasn't as good as i remembered it from when i was little, and the food wasn't great.. but i still loved it!

Parks I visted: Magic Kingdom and Studios ie both :rotfl:

Favorite Rides: Big thunder mountain, haunted mansion, buzz, Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Carribean

Favortie Restaurants: Fuente del Oro, Rainforest cafe, Annete's Diner & Blue Lagoon

What I would recommend: Churros and a hot drink from fuente del oro while you can look out the window and look at BTM

Interested in any countries? when i went to WDW i loved Japan! but i come from england so that one didn't really inspire me much :L

Any cool souveniers?: (back to the paris trip) a top, few toy type things, a hat, maps:love: oh and this trip i couldn't get pins because they cost too much for me and my sister! :scared1:

When I went: August 16-24, 2011

Which Disney (WDW, DL, etc): WDW

Hotel: Port Orleans/Kidani Village

Views on the Hotel: both are beautiful and have their own perks :)

Parks I visited: MK, Epcot, DHS, AK

Favorite Rides: Soarin, Mickeys Philharmagic, Everest, Festival of the Lion king, Test Track

Favortie Restaurants: Crystal Palace, Mama Melrose

What I would recommend: staying for all of the MK nighttime entertainment

Interested in any countries? Mexico, Norway, Japan

Any cool souveniers?: lots of pins and a replica of the Partners statue in MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter