• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about the S&D teacher discount

Michele

DIS Veteran
How does this discount work? I have a friend who is a teacher but not currently employed because she just had a baby. Do you have to be currently employed as a teacher, is there some kind of ID or something?

All she has to do is call and ask for the teacher discount and see if it is available for the dates she wants. Then all she needs to do is bring her teachers certificate or something to prove she teaches. Call 800 227-1500

Check out the Swan/Dolphin FAQ on the Resort Board. There's all the info you need regarding the teacher discount & the hotel. I believe a paystub will do too as proof.

I called earlier this week to check on availability for our December 21-26 stay. They still had rooms available at the teacher rate. I even could have upgraded to rooms with a small walkout balcony and a "view" for $144.:earsboy:

Any luck a licensed daycare provider can get the teacher rate? We do teach kids and work just as hard as a school teacher, with little breaks. I thought I had read somewhere on the boards that we might be able to get this special rate by asking and maybe showing our state daycare license? Any one know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter