Tell me about the character locator app

Mintycake

DIS Veteran
I've been reading about it on Kenny the pirates site. I already have the touring plans app - but we are interested in meeting characters too. Worth getting?

Seeing how MDE does nothing reliable in regards to characters, yes. It's pretty cheap too.
Only better option you have is to ask a CM at the park on any given day to check their pocket schedule for any character you are curious about.

And, just to clarify, Kenny's Character Locator is a website, not an actual app. Worth every last penny!

It really helps us see which characters will be available and the schedule helps us see them without much of a wait.

We love it, have met so many characters with his tips and using the locator. We met Jack and Sally at our Halloween party within 15-20 minutes because of this site so worth it!!

It is definitely worth it as everyone else already said! It was like gold to us. We'll have it again next year.

We are going to be at WDW Dec. 22-23 and again Dec. 31-Jan. 3. I subscribed to the Character Locator but I guess I don't understand it. I don't see how it's going to save time other than telling me where characters are. I'm missing something obviously. :guilty:

We are going to be at WDW Dec. 22-23 and again Dec. 31-Jan. 3. I subscribed to the Character Locator but I guess I don't understand it. I don't see how it's going to save time other than telling me where characters are. I'm missing something obviously. :guilty:
It gives you specific start and end times for the characters' sets, so you can plan to be in line before they come back out.

I don't find it saves any time. But without it you are liable to miss characters you didn't know were out or spend time looking for characters that you want to find and aren't sure where to look

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter