• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about Simba's club at AKL

poohlover

Fireworks at Magic Kingdom!
Trying to decide if we should let our kids stay at the club one night, do they do anything about the animals in specific?

We only have 4 nights and I to be sure it's something they will want to do. They loved the Neverland club at the poly, is it simaliar?

Hi, i have not used any of the clubs, but have my 4 signed up for the never land club. I did not know about the animal one . I will be interested to hear any info about either . I am curious about the never land club. ( i have 11,9,7, and a 4 year old ) thanks, Lisa

HI, We have used the Neverland club and my 3 boys loved it!! They had a night there while my older girls and the youngest(2) went around world showcase. An area the boys are not very patient with.

They had dinner, movies, crafts, games, nad the best to my boys were all the "nintendo" games,(we don't have any!)

after the first time, they were hooked! When we went 2 yrs ago it was the first thing they requested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter