• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about military discount tickets.

The restrictions you listed are because of the FL resident status. Those are likely specially priced. If you buy standard Disney tickets, there are no "use by" restrictions. The tickets the military bases carry are the lowest tier price for tickets, since they introduced variable ticket pricing. For example, if you wanted to buy a 1 day park hopper on base, it would be the lowest price tier, regardless of what day you use it. Vouchers are not issued for standard tickets, only AFS tickets and local promotions like resident discounts.

Yeah the nice thing is I don’t have to deal with new date based ticket garbage. I was only going to get 3 day tickets but 4 day tickets were $2 more so couldn’t resist!

One more question: these tickets only list a single price. I assume they're good for all dates even though Disney now has variable pricing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter