Tell me about Celebration BBQ...

hockeybabe

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any experiences they would like to share? Is the food good? Isn't there some type of show? :confused3

The Celebration BBQ is long gone and the format has changed.

In the same location is now The Big Thunder Ranch BBQ. It does have some fun country music played on the stage, though it isn't a big part. Some seats are very far away. You sit at picnic tables.

The food is simple BBQ. Chicken and ribs, baked beans, corn on the cob, coleslaw and cornbread. At dinner it also has BBQ sausages.

Drinks and deserts are extra.

It's really good if you like BBQ, big meals and eating outside.

They also have a veggie option that is grilled vegetables and tofu on skewers with BBQ sauce. They take a long time to come out, but are very tasty.

The food is also all you can eat, they just keep bringing stuff out if you ask.

Sometimes service can be slow.It can take a long time to get stuff refilled, and in a couple cases, they never were.
Last time, we sat at a table with another couple. So, if you are a party of two like us, then you might end up sharing a table.

We actually enjoy the BBQ. We have made it part of our annual trip.

This is one of my favorite places to eat in the park. We usually do counter service with a couple sit down places. This bbq has awesome food. It is a little pricey however lunch is cheaper than dinner. Lunch has less food than dinner but it is plenty filling as it is all you can eat. Totally worth trying if you like bbq. :0)

My mom and I just tried the Thunder Ranch. It's pricey yet but oh soooo good. The entertainment was cute but wore on my nerves quite quickly.

We went for the first time on our last trip and we'll definitely be going back. Loved the slaw!
The show was cute, each 'session' didn't last long before they were taking a break, but maybe that's because we were there close to last seating.

Another positive review here, it is not world class BBQ, but our family loves it and its a great place to unwind and relax for a little while. The entertainment is pretty good and the cookie desert although extra, is very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter