Tell me about B Resort Please

cckp72

Fairy In Training
We have a quick 4 day trip booked at the beginning of Dec as seeing Christmas decorations at the World is a bucket list item. We are doing it on a budget, have a rental car and booked B resort with Mousesavers discount and it saves the resort fee. My husband is now wanting to stay at a Dis hotel - there is availability at All Star Music but I think B would be better for us since it's an adults only trip this time. We want to get to Dis Springs to see the Tree Trail - is it within walking distance of B? Any other advantages of staying at ASMusic? The price is basically the same. Thanks so much!

We have a quick 4 day trip booked at the beginning of Dec as seeing Christmas decorations at the World is a bucket list item. We are doing it on a budget, have a rental car and booked B resort with Mousesavers discount and it saves the resort fee. My husband is now wanting to stay at a Dis hotel - there is availability at All Star Music but I think B would be better for us since it's an adults only trip this time. We want to get to Dis Springs to see the Tree Trail - is it within walking distance of B? Any other advantages of staying at ASMusic? The price is basically the same. Thanks so much!

Probably a personal choice but, for me, for an adult trip, I would stay at B due to the proximity to Disney Springs. It is absolutely walk-able - about 1/2 a mile - 10 minutes on average.

The buses are probably the biggest pro for ASMusic - if you are spending a lot of time at the parks, the Disney Springs Resorts buses are a little less favorable.

Probably a personal choice but, for me, for an adult trip, I would stay at B due to the proximity to Disney Springs. It is absolutely walk-able - about 1/2 a mile - 10 minutes on average.

The buses are probably the biggest pro for ASMusic - if you are spending a lot of time at the parks, the Disney Springs Resorts buses are a little less favorable.
Thank you. We are spending only 1 day at the parks so you have echoed my thoughts on this. We will be doing some Christmas shopping and dining at Springs so this sounds perfect. Thanks so much for your reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter