TEENS OnBoard 7/19 Western!

tezb

There is a special place in heaven for the mother
I thought it would be cool to start a thread w/ responses from the teens on this cruise. I'm under my mom's sign on but would like teens to respond....I'm Jeremy 17 1/2 and I have a younger brother Brandon 15...

We are from North. California.....go ahead, introduce yourselves...

whats up, im andrew. Im 14 1/2 n i live in Andover MA. This is also my moms username, but ill try to get my own. Ive talked to a couple other people goin on the cruise so far. Is neone goin on the fury catamaran teen excursion at cozumel? my mom signed me up for it and i wanted to see if there was neone else goin.

We are signed up too Andrew. My brother and I have been on it before and had fun. This will be my third time on it, but first time on the Western cruise.

Hey...my name's Caitlin....i'm 14 and 1/2 too. I'm also signed up for the teen catamaran excrusion. I live in Maryland...so far I'm talking to a few other teens, from 13-almost 16. Less than 2 weeks...i can't wait!

Well I'm gonna pipe on because my teen has been very busy the past couple of weeks. Hopefully she can get on sometime Monday or Tuesday before we leave (she's going to be gone this weekend to her aunt's). So this is Brittany's mom. Sorry if she hasn't answered very many emails - she just hasn't been home and when she's been home we've had storms so we don't turn the computer on.

She's also going to be on the teen catamaran and is getting very excited. She can't wait to meet you all. She is 13 (will be 14 in December) and is a good, fun kid.

I think us parents are also looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing who we've been talking about and getting our teens met up with. You all have a great week - we are down to 9 days before we set sail!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hey my name is Kristen, I'm 13 and this is the first time I've been one the 7-day western disney cruise (I've been on the eastern 1 before). This is my dad's user name. I'm on the teen catamaran excrusion too! Can't wait for the cruise!
Kristen

P.S. my email is DavisDiva14@aol.com

hey..my name is Kraig, I am 15, I live in tucson, az. coming with me is my twin brother Kyle. I have talked to you mom before. and we just booked our fury catamaran cruise yesterday, so i am pretty excited about that. it looks really cool.

What other excursions are everyone else doing besides the teen fury one? my mom told me that i'm doing snorkeling, traveling around by tram on key west, sting ray and reed excursion, grand caymen excursion, then national park in cozumel...yeah that's all for now...ttyl!

:p :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :p

This is Britt's mom again - we are doing our own thing in Key West I believe (my husband booked the excursions and I'm just going :D ), in Grand Cayman we are doing the deep see dive thing in the boat and I think he and Britt are doing either snorkeling or stingray - I can't remember, in Cozumel we are doing the Tulum Ruins and beach and then dd is doing the Teen Cruise, and Castaway Cay dd and I are doing parasailing and I think she's doing the Wild Side party.

She's getting very excited more and more each day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter