Teens in Disney?

Hey I'm 17, I love disney soooo much, my room is all disney also. I live in ohio... way to far away. I have been to disney world 20 times, Disneyland 1 and a disney cruise once. I am a disney vacation club member we own at animal kingdom lodge and Saratoga springs. I'm going to disney world in 47 days!!! Staying at bay lake for the first time so excited!!!

Wow that's a lot of times 20!! My family owns at animal kingdom lodge as well... But my favorite is at the Polynesian. Have fun on your trip.

Hello! My name is Helen, I'm 16 and from Inverness in Scotland (not FL!) so I live a very long way away from the magic. I have been to Disney Paris once and in Orlando twice and am headed there again this summer... I cannot wait!:hyper: I wish I could go more often to Disney but obviously it is hard to because of the distance but one day I hope to take my children at least once when I am older! The magic is amazing and I'd just love to work there :) Apart from Disney I love musical theatre and I have to admit I am a huge fan of One Direction... you either love them or hate them and I just absolutely love them! :)
My next trip is in 90 days... can't wait! :D It will be the best summer EVER!

Hello everyone!
I'm so happy to see people so similar and who share the same love for Disney as I do!
First of all, I'm 15 and I've been to Disney World once and I got back from my second Disney Cruise not too long ago, and I've also been to their resort in Hawaii. I convinced my mom to get a DVC membership and now we are so excited to go on our second Disney World trip in February :D
My friends don't understand my love for Disney but when I took my friend on my second cruise, she understood why we have the membership and she was also hooked on Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter