Teenagers and Husbands CAN have fun at Disney! (See our video!)

Kanga1

DIS Veteran
http://youtu.be/iYRha1tlnwM

I am fortunate that I have a DD and DH that LOVE Disney, but for those of you with family members that show some resistance, here are a few highlights from our July 13-25, 2014 trip to help get them excited!

Trip included me, DH, and DD13...plus meeting friends one day at AK. Enjoy!:goodvibes

Very nicely done. It's always a good time, isn't it?

this made me so excited (and tear up a lil) ⁺✧.(˃̶ ॣ⌣ ॣ˂̶∗̀)ɞ⁾

What a lovely video!!! Looks like you had an amazing time!

My family are all Disney lovers including my bro who is three years older than me and all through our teen years we both enjoyed several visits to the World and had an amazing time!

Disney is definitely for teenagers too!

What a fun video!!!!! It appears that one and all had a fabulous time. Can't wait for Nov. 29 and our next visit at the World. pixiedust:

Oh my goodness, this made me cry happy tears! I just love going there so much and so does my family. Cannot hardly wait for our Disney Magic in December! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us :dance3::dance3::cool1:

That video was AWESOME! You did a great job and your family looks like a lot of fun!! What camera was that shot with?

Loved it!! Great work on the video & super glad ya'll have a wonderful time!

That video was AWESOME! You did a great job and your family looks like a lot of fun!! What camera was that shot with?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :goodvibes

Most of the video was shot with a Sony DSC-HX50V camera, while the water shots were taken with an (older) Kodak Playsport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter