Teen spa?

tinkintraining

Earning My Ears
Yay my booking window opened for booking activities on The Dream but cannot see Teen Spa. Im sure I’ve booked mummy daughter massage before I traveled last time. Can anyone confirm whether it still exists??

On my recent Med cruise it wasn't online but we took a tour of the spa and they mentioned teen massages at that point.

Yay my booking window opened for booking activities on The Dream but cannot see Teen Spa. Im sure I’ve booked mummy daughter massage before I traveled last time. Can anyone confirm whether it still exists??

Chill Spa activities are booked upon boarding. I usually go up after lunch when I buy my length of cruise Rainforest pass. :)

Can teens have a manicure or pedicure without a parent there?

I think there is an age requirement for various Chill spa services. My daughter had a mani/pedi on her 14th birthday and I was there with her. But I don't recall HAVING to be with her if that makes sense.... I think I could have waited outside for her, but she wanted me with her as it was her first time getting one of those on the ship.
She has also had a couple of wraps and massages and I definitely had to be there for those. :)

We sailed on Dream in April. They wouldn't let me book the teen spa ahead of time. We tried before and once we were on board, all the appointments were full on the sea days. So this time, I booked myself a pedicure, then when we boarded I called and asked to switch to my daughter. They said they had an opening and did the mother/daughter one at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter