Teen boy costumes for MNSSHP

robndani

DIS Veteran
Hello! I'm bringing two 13 year-old boys to a MNSSHP next week. They don't want to dress up in costumes but they will wear something that just basically a t-shirt. (One year I made "Pin Trader" t-shirts and they wore lanyards with lots of pins.) Does anyone have any easy, creative ideas? Thanks

I paint our tshirts each year to make us a character then we add on and match shorts etc. We want to be cool and comfortable while wearing a costume.

I would just look at tshirts that make them a character without having to have on a costume. Add coordinating shorts, maybe fun socks. One year my DS did it as Mickey, yellow shorts, yellow vans.

1694210965595.png

1694211140808.png

1694210978508.png

1694211067260.png

1694211220356.png

1694211300348.png

I saw a cute idea called Work From Home, where it was a short sleeve dress shirt, a clip on tie, and pajama type pants. If I didn’t have a Halloween themed shirt I love I would probably be doing something along those lines for myself at MNSSHP.

I think it'd be fun to wear different Marvel super hero tees...maybe Cap America, Iron Man, Hulk, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter