TECH GEEK MEET!!! UPDATE !!! How about during DIS CON???

I bet Kevin is working on a new position now.

Dear Lord...don't let him make me be grinding,:eek: .

Is there not a dance step called "The Grind"??

Man...I can't win today. I think I'll go back to bed and wake up when I am normal.

brerrab03a.gif

Well, I have "permission" to take a short vacation alone. Feb. - Mar. sounds good to me.
Tomarrow would be better, lol.

But, like I said, it all depends on the date.

I have a work schedule calender I need to look at to see if that weekend is free, but I have misplaced it. I will make every effort to find it tomarrow. I have to make sure someone is home to watch the kids, lol. I really want to do this!

I just noticed this thread and see my name in the first post, LOL. First, I certainly am not up there with my creative skills like all you real geeks, and secondly, I do not think I will be in WDW early Feb, but rather probably late Feb or early March, this one hopefully with Marie. :bounce: Don't do any planning around me. please. :D

I know that I can't make it then. Too much other travel around that time.

Alabama to visit mother Labor Day
WDW 9/14-9/23
Alabama for Thanksgiving
Alabama for Christmas
WDW 12/27-1/6

Need to stay home to water the plants at least a few days between now and New Years.

I don't know where everyone has been this week. People must be very busy. I think you might have to resort to personal PM's to everyone to get responses and see if people are really interested. I know that I am!!! (just can't at DIS-CON or I'd already be signed up)

BT..I have not been able to locate that schedule and am working on getting another copy.
I can definitely go and really want to, I just gotta see when the free weekends are for Feb. and March. With all the cold and snow we get in the winter, I have always wanted to take a trip down south at that time of year to get out of the blahs, lol. I think it would be great to meet you and anyone else that could make it. I bet we will have a ton of fun!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

OMG BT! I just read on the other board that you broke your foot!!

That's awful! What?.. Were you being chased around the bed???

hehe, sorry, really, I hope it is not too painful, actually I hope it is not painful at all.

I hope you have lots of help and cooperation around the house.

How long is the cast on for?

I'm game. I just need to know when so that I can call MS and see if I can get a ressie at either OKW or WL. Love those DVC points!!!

Hopefully we can stir up some more interest among the others here on the Tech board when they are no longer missing in action. I surely would like to meet all the people that I've interacted with so much here.

Oh goody! Bob's going!:)

I hear that the Swan/Dolphin has good rates, and I am also interested in the Beach Club. Well actually, I think I will be happy wherever I stay.

I think the only thing I will be worrying about is a snowstorm delaying my flight.

BTW..the last time I flew was 20 years ago, just once. I will be doing it again next week when I leave for WDW!

BT, what did you do?? I certainly hope that you will be better soon!!!

Just a little something for you....

BTcapri.gif

LOL!!!

You are such a sweetie, Bob!!!!;)

Would you like to help me put this one together?
I really feel that it could be a great success!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter