TECH GEEK MEET!!! UPDATE !!! How about during DIS CON???

BambiTamby

DIS Veteran
I'm starting to put together the ultimate DIS meet!

The TECH GEEK MEET!!!

Thought it would be neat for all of us to get together with our software and laptops during the first week of Feb.

Dan Murphy will be prob be at WDW for the CCSS meet,, so I thought that would be a great time for us also!:p

What do ya'lll think????

PM me for rates at the S/D resorts or we could stay somewhere else!

Let me know!:bounce: :cool:

LOL...I don't think I have achieved Geekhood yet!!

I don't even know what CCSS means!:D

LOL!!! Sure you have! You're simply a beginner! OK?;)

CCSS is another ladies group that hangs out on the CB...
like our cheerleader group!

Calm, cautious, sedate and sane!

I think MJ is part of that group, too, so maybe she would be there at the same time also!

You in, wishy????
;)

LOL Kevin..now I know why I never heard of it!

BT seriously, I would be interested..but I need specifics...like date???

BT, count me in. I'll just need enough time to make the appropriate plans. I would probably stay at either OKW or VWL on points. If I had to choose a time, I'd probably look at later after the first of the year. I'm going to be there 12/27-1/6 so I would like to spread it out some more. I will say that I'm fortunate that my work is pretty easy to plan vacations. And being single does give me more leeway in making plans so I'd probably be the last one to need to schedule around. Whatever the others could schedule would probably work for me. Remember that Mary Jo just left and won't be back for several weeks. Want to make sure that she has a say too.

Oh..I see how it is...Kevin trying to pawn me off on Bob! LOL :D

Boy, do I feel good about myself now!! :( :confused: :( Now I'm someone that people get "pawned off on"

Ok, to try and put an end to my humiliation and in an attempt to get this thread back on track, here is how it started....

Originally posted by BambiTamby
I'm starting to put together the ultimate DIS meet!

The TECH GEEK MEET!!!

Thought it would be neat for all of us to get together with our software and laptops during the first week of Feb.

Dan Murphy will be prob be at WDW for the CCSS meet,, so I thought that would be a great time for us also!:p

What do ya'lll think????

PM me for rates at the S/D resorts or we could stay somewhere else!

Let me know!:bounce: :cool:

thetalentedwishydoll.gif

<marquee>One two three four, One two three four, One two three four, One two three four, One two three four, One two three four...</marquee>

That does sound very tempting and I do have an AP. :D

On the other hand we have tentative trips planned for December, may and July. I guess I'll have see if I get a financial windfall between now and then. :D

Oh, PLEEEEEEEASE, Lisa!!!!

Show these guys what Texas women are "made of"!!!!

;) :D

And a HUGE HUG to Bob!!!:cool:

And some kissies, too!;)

Bob...I was slamming myself there, not you, ya goober!! LOL
I was thinking poor Bob!!, lolol.

As for Kevin....I can't wait to see what other positions you come up with.
For my doll I mean. :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter