Teachers 50 and Over

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
Hi. Haven't been around in a long time. A quick question. Is it okay to post about a group on FB looking for more members? We have a teacher's group for us older ladies and gentlemen that can use some extra moral support. Thank you to anyone who can help. :worship:

Hey, Denise. This one slipped by me a week or so ago. Great to see you again. Hope all is well. How is Moshe? How old now?

Thank you for your teaching and for all like you. We need good teachers.

Hey, Denise. This one slipped by me a week or so ago. Great to see you again. Hope all is well. How is Moshe? How old now?

Thank you for your teaching and for all like you. We need good teachers.
Papa Dan!!!! HI!!!!!! All is great! Moshe is 15 now and going to the high school where I teach! Exciting to have him there with me. He left A LOT of friends behind he's known for years to start all over. Seeing him around the school and everyone who speaks to him daily...you'd NEVER know Santa Rosa was a new county for him!

Thank you so much for the compliment! I love what I do and even though it's rough right now, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

The pic was taken on Moshe's birthday back on December 4th Papa!

Attachments

• 20221204_182936.jpg
    20221204_182936.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 10
Papa Dan!!!! HI!!!!!! All is great! Moshe is 15 now and going to the high school where I teach! Exciting to have him there with me. He left A LOT of friends behind he's known for years to start all over. Seeing him around the school and everyone who speaks to him daily...you'd NEVER know Santa Rosa was a new county for him!

Thank you so much for the compliment! I love what I do and even though it's rough right now, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

The pic was taken on Moshe's birthday back on December 4th Papa!
WOW!! Moshe is all grown up, towering over mom, looking good. That's great Denise! You guys moved? December 4th is Natalie's birthday also. Like I said, great to see you again, and Moshe also. I remember his baby pictures from years ago, well, 15 years ago.

WOW!! Moshe is all grown up, towering over mom, looking good. That's great Denise! You guys moved? December 4th is Natalie's birthday also. Like I said, great to see you again, and Moshe also. I remember his baby pictures from years ago, well, 15 years ago.
No Papa, we haven't moved. Still in NWFL. It's good to see you again too. Going to try to be around a little more. And yes, I did show a lot of baby pics of Moshe didn't I. He's grown up too fast! And by moving if you mean into another home...we've had our home since April of 2010. Not doing too bad.

A LOT of friends behind he's known for years to start all over. Seeing him around the school and everyone who speaks to him daily...you'd NEVER know Santa Rosa was a new county for him!
I thought the bolded meant you moved. And yes, lots of baby pictures, but was always fun seeing them. The kids certainly do grow up too fast. My best to Charles also. Hope to see you more often. :wave:

I thought the bolded meant you moved. And yes, lots of baby pictures, but was always fun seeing them. The kids certainly do grow up too fast. My best to Charles also. Hope to see you more often. :wave:
Oh I get you now. Moshe has been going to school in the same county since kindergarten. His 9th grade year he decided he wanted to go to the high school I teach at. That's in a whole different county. As I said previously, he's made A LOT of new friends! And I am SO glad! We live in Okaloosa County, but I work in Santa Rosa!

Please give my best to all of yours too! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter