Tea with Wendy on the Wonder

Eve T

Earning My Ears
Very important for my daughter... is Tea with Wendy an activity on the Disney Wonder?
And why isn't this information available before the cruise?

Thank you.

When we were on the East bound Panama Canal cruise last year, they had tea with the Princesses (which was a lot of fun), but no Wendy.

On the day your embark, your Navigator will tell you what events you need to get a free ticket for. The tea would be one of them. However, they haven't done tea with Wendy in a long time. Last time we had tea it was with Alice and the Mad Hatter. According to a navigator from July of last year for Alaska, a tea was not among the events offered. However, there are meet and greets with Princesses and Frozen characters.

when we did it on the Wonder, it was tea with princesses. it was free and u got tickets the day of embarkation. it wasnt really tea- cookies and apple juice and a quixk meet with the princesses

Does everyone who boards the ship get a ticket or do you have to request one?

Does everyone who boards the ship get a ticket or do you have to request one?
You have to go get tickets for any ticketed event/meet and greet. The Navigator on embarkation day will list the location. Usually Guest Services or Port Aventures.

Yes, the "Tea With......." Wendy, Alice, Disney Friends, the Princesses, whoever, is hosted by whoever has time in their schedule.

It varies.

I believe it is only offered on the 7 night cruises, but I could be wrong

Can a little boy who loves tea have tea too? Or is it just for young princesses?

Its for all ages and genders. Though, its not really tea, but diluted apple juice and chocolate chip cookies.

he'd go for the cc cookies but likes actual tea, so he will have to deal with the juice which I am sure he would. Is it something that is extra like on the Fantasy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter