TDLR - Seating for Parades and Shows

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
I understand that for the parade everyone stays seated. I'm good with that except I have a hard time sitting flat on the ground. Are there bench options anywhere or how much side eye would I get if I brought a yoga block to sit on? That little lift makes a huge difference to my back .....

I understand that for the parade everyone stays seated. I'm good with that except I have a hard time sitting flat on the ground. Are there bench options anywhere or how much side eye would I get if I brought a yoga block to sit on? That little lift makes a huge difference to my back .....
Assuming you don't book a vacation package that includes reserved parade seating, there is a standing area behind the seated area. You may see people sitting to reserve those spots before the parade but eventually a cast member will tell everyone in those areas to stand up. There's a few areas with benches but you're not likely to be able to get those spots without waiting more than an hour.

TDR sells foldable cushions that you can sit on during the parade. The most common is a 3 fold one that I personally find too hard. They occasionally also have thicker single fold ones which are the softest and a 2 fold one that is kinda rare.

Small folding chairs are allowed in TDR unlike the other Disney parks and people use them before the show starts but a bit before the show, folding chairs and larger seats need to be put away. If your yoga block is particularly tall, they may not let you sit on it during the actual parade but you'll be fine when waiting for your spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter