• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tchoup Tchoup buyout

essmom

DIS Veteran
Just got a call from Tchoup Tchoup.Someone bought out tchoup tchoup the nite we have a ressie . I have never heard of that. We changed to another nite but may just cancel anyway. Kathryn

Sometimes people "buy out" a restaurant for a party. Maybe there is a convention going on and they booked the entire restaurant that night.

I'd love to know how much that would cost, buying out the whole rest. for a night. Maybe I'll count the change in my piggie bank and see if I can do the same.:p

That's a good idea, Prince Eric. We'll have a meet and you can pay for dinner!

Buying out a restaurant is very common...wish I could afford it...especially at Tchoup Chop. Wow...lucky people.

Why would you cancel for your other reservation...if you do, just because you are upset that they cancelled your oringinal reservation you will be missing one of the best restaurants ever.

go and enjoy!

The time did not work that good. It will be our last night and the ressie was at 6 and we may still be at parks-not sure. I had already switched ressie about a month ago to this date and they did not have it so I was kinda mad. I'll just see on that day how we feel . We may just hang at the pool all afternoon.

Originally posted by damo
That's a good idea, Prince Eric. We'll have a meet and you can pay for dinner!

Well, I called and you were all going to be invited, my treat of course, but there was a problem. It seems they wanted me to role my pennies first. No time, so I can't buy the place out. Sorry.:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter