• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taxi Price from Pop to Riverside

Some helpful information in here. We've never used Uber or Lift, and we have a car rental this trip for the first time. But we may cancel it and just try Uber. Not sure yet, but these tips are helpful should we do that.
Now if I can figure out how to find an app on this phone....is there an app for that?

Also, where does something like Uber drop customers off in regards to parks? Like if we're going from AS Music to MK, would the drop off be at the TTC? Or what about AS Music to AK?

Yes, just look up on your app store for the free app.

If you use it to the MK, just do a trip to the CR, and walk over.

From AS Music to AK you just do it as so.

I wouldn't do it to the TTC so do it to CR! Like if you had a dining reservation at CR.

It's so nice, and way cheaper than a cab. Still, a bus goes from AS Music to MK so it may not be needed as much, but at the end of the night if you're tired, you can check from the CR back if the line is super long I guess! We've only used it resort to resort. But we have a wheelchair so need Uber XL and the bus is fine for us, as we get loaded first so my DD can sit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter