Tax refunds when?

Mine was deposited to my account on 2/26. I'd say it took about 3 weeks. Nothing fancy, though. 1040a. I also mailed it in rather than file it electronically.

Our was accepted on jan30th but I miss filed a form do we are all blocked up. Hoping by April 6th!!

Well I got my transcripts in today.. there is no real info on it.. Still in limbo.

We efiled with TurboTax on January 26, 2012. For some reason TT generated form 8582 which was not needed for our return. Because of that form our return could not be accepted by the IRS until March. Got accepted on March 3rd. Just checked this morning (3/9) and our direct deposit is scheduled for March 13. Yeah!!!

Now if I could figure out how everyone else is getting a state refund as well. http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/smile.gif We always have to pay into the state no matter what our federal status is.

FYI, I was able to order a return transcript on Thursday. No info on Friday, but bright and early Saturday morning our status bar had moved on WMR.

I'm still in the we are processing phase without a status bar. I really need my refund....

For those of us that used H&R Block and have the education credit, like me, I found this information:
H&R Block has confirmed with the IRS that there was an issue with certain tax returns filed before February 22, 2013 that included certain education tax credits claimed on Form 8863. We have worked with the IRS to expedite a solution to this issue for all of our affected clients.
If you received this letter of notice requesting additional information for Form 8863 and already responded to the IRS, or have not received a notification to date, there is no additional action needed at this time.

For those clients who have received notification from the IRS and have yet to respond, please call your local H&R Block office or 800-HRBLOCK. The office or customer service agent will be able to better serve you and provide next steps.

For those clients who received the IRS notice regarding form 8863 that said it would take 6-8 week to receive a refund after this issue was resolved, we are assured it will not take that long. We continue to work with the IRS and as we have more specifics on timing and any other updated information, we will share it with our clients.

H&R Block appreciates that this issue may cause problems for our clients. We will continue to update clients as more information becomes available. We thank clients for their patience while we work with the IRS to expedite the filing process on their behalf.

Anyone else still waiting? :confused3

Our accountant e-filed our federal on Feb 14th (she had to wait due to the education credit), and our status is still saying things like "We'll have a date soon" and once in a while we get a message saying that I entered the info incorrectly on the "Where's My Refund" page, which I didn't. :rolleyes:

Anyone else still waiting? :confused3

Our accountant e-filed our federal on Feb 14th (she had to wait due to the education credit), and our status is still saying things like "We'll have a date soon" and once in a while we get a message saying that I entered the info incorrectly on the "Where's My Refund" page, which I didn't. :rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat as you... but I haven't had the message saying I entered the info incorrectly at all.

Bumping this thread. Filed on April 5, no refund yet. It's still processing!

Is it just me? It's a pretty big amount and we are getting anxious. Wondering if we got caught up in the sequestration mess.

Bumping this thread. Filed on April 5, no refund yet. It's still processing!

Is it just me? It's a pretty big amount and we are getting anxious. Wondering if we got caught up in the sequestration mess.

I'm glad it just me. We efiled on 4/15 with direct deposit. Still processing. After 25 minutes on hold today I got disconnected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter