• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tax Rebate Check in Hand

WDWVirgin

Earning My Ears
We received our tax rebate check yesterday. I told DH that I wanted to save it for our next WDW vacation (late fall 2002, Jan/Feb 2003 :( ). He said to put it into a CD for a year. I'm trying to figure out if it would be as wise/wiser to just purchase some of our park hopper passes now (at current rate). My logic is two-fold. First, we will realize the savings of ticket price inflation. Second, once we have them we HAVE to go :D . So, in order to convice my husband that the former logic is valid, can anyone give me an idea as to historic price increases on hopper passes. We would be looking at 5 day passes, but I have no idea how much they typically increase each year. Any advice would be appreciated.

I don't know the historical price increases or even if prices will continue to rise at the same rate but here's a good reason to buy your tickets now: Mousesavers.com is listing a special that expires 7/31 where you can purchase a discounted 5 day parkhopper with 4 plus days instead of just 2. :)

The minute I heard about the tax refund, I knew just what it would go towards... AP's!!! PHEW... Course that meant I had extra money, so I just had to book a labor day trip :D I'm doing the happy dance!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter