• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tattoos.

Love them, if they're done tastefully and are beautiful.
They're a form of art, and expression.
I want one, don't know what yet.

I might get a small, discreet one. I have a very low tolerance of pain though, so I don't know if I'd be able to.

I'd want it somewhere that would be covered with clothes most of the time, but could easily be shown if I wanted it to.

Maybe a little hidden mickey, lol. Or a small 'pisces' sign.

I, personally, love them if they have meaning behind it. No offense to anyone who has one, but I find "drunken tattoos" trashy.

My celebrity crush is covered in tattoos, and I do mean covered. ( ;) for those who know him)

I want at least two. I'm going to get a tiny gold ribbon in honor of everything I go through. Sort of a reminder that I can take on anything. It'll be on my foot. If it's my left, its on the inside of my heel. If it's my right foot, it'll be on the outside of my heel.
I also want something on my hip. It would be small though.

I would never get one.

I hate the covered in tattoos look but I think some people look nice with them especially if they have meaning to them.

I, personally, love them if they have meaning behind it. No offense to anyone who has one, but I find "drunken tattoos" trashy.

My celebrity crush is covered in tattoos, and I do mean covered. ( ;) for those who know him)

I want at least two. I'm going to get a tiny gold ribbon in honor of everything I go through. Sort of a reminder that I can take on anything. It'll be on my foot. If it's my left, its on the inside of my heel. If it's my right foot, it'll be on the outside of my heel.
I also want something on my hip. It would be small though.

Hmm..i wonder who it could be :rolleyes:

I think that they're kind of cool. I don't want one, I don't take pain well.

I'm not really against it, I mean, why should I be? Nothing I've ever read in the Bible says that it's sinful. And when they're done tastefully, they're amazing.

I like them if they are tasteful and have meaning behind them.
That being said, I personally would never get one.

i love them.
i find them very attractive on guys.
and i do want one, just not sure where yet.
i will most likely get stars of some sort.

but yeah, i love them.
they're kinda sexy if they are done tastefully and have meaning.

i find them gross and unattractive. my cousin has two and regrets them bigg bigg hugely big time.. and they were small ones also. but she also lost a few jobs because of them.

Okay, I think I should bring something up. Facial tattoos gross me out. I just think "trashy" when I see one.

I don't mind a few tattoos on a guy. Guys absolutely covered in tattoos just aren't attractive to me, though. But if they're tasteful and discreet, then I couldn't care less.

Just personal preference.

I feel so out of place saying this, but I absolutely love tattoos. Seriously. I think it's so hot if a guy could actually pull off having tons tattoos. I feel that If they are tasteful or meaningful enough, they are awesome. I'm what you could call a tattoo fanatic XD

I think tatoos are pretty cool! I LOVE looking at them!

but I dont think I could ever have one. I just think that my skin shouldn't be written or colored on lol

I got one of those Disney Henna tatoos. once. and I loved the idea.. but like 5 minutes after it was on, i was like "meh.. I dont want it anymore.."

i knew a girl who got her nickname tattooed on her upper left breast.
why. god. would you get your NAME on your chest? did you think youd forget it?

i love tattoos. i have a few in mind.
but people that get "butterflies!" or whatever else that looked "pretty" at the time for no reason are a little lame. i think its stupid to get something on your body that doesnt really mean all that much to you.

but people that get "butterflies!" or whatever else that looked "pretty" at the time for no reason are a little lame. i think its stupid to get something on your body that doesnt really mean all that much to you.

My mom has a butterfly on her shouldder. I really like it. I wanna get the same one when I turn 18 by the same tattoo artist. I guess I'm lame then :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter