Tastings on Castaway

kurts mom

Mouseketeer
We are taking a cruise on the Magic in June and would love to do a tasting while at Castaway Cay. When I look at my plans on the Castaway day it shows a mojito tasting listed at 2:00. Is there a certain tasting I have to book for it to be on the island? Or is this the one? Don’t want to book if it’s going to be on ship. If anyone has done this recently I would love any input thanks 😊

My husband and I did the 2:00 Mojito/Caipirinha tasting on Castaway day on our October Wish sailing and it was on the island. As I recall, when I booked it didn't have a specific indication that was where it would be located, but once onboard the location showed. We really loved it and would highly recommend it!

We did it at 2pm on Castaway in September. It was super fun, right on the water at the Heads Up bar near Pelican Point!

In fact we loved the mojito class so much we have it booked twice on our Southern Caribbean in May - sadly no Castaway days on that itinerary though.

We are taking a cruise on the Magic in June and would love to do a tasting while at Castaway Cay. When I look at my plans on the Castaway day it shows a mojito tasting listed at 2:00. Is there a certain tasting I have to book for it to be on the island? Or is this the one? Don’t want to book if it’s going to be on ship. If anyone has done this recently I would love any input thanks 😊
Usually its at the Bar at the end of the boardwalk by the waterslides. If there is rain in the forecast its on the ship. Once you get on board, you'll see on the app where it is planned for your Castaway day. Just look at the "My plans" area.

This is my favorite of all the tastings, I highly encourage you to try it. There's nothing like Mojitos with an incredible view of the ship and island.

Thank you everyone for the responses, that what I was hoping. Our last trip in November we were unable to go because of bad weather, so praying for nice weather this time

Usually its at the Bar at the end of the boardwalk by the waterslides
That's where ours was (Fantasy, 2020). I hadn't even realized it wasn't on the ship until the day of and I fortunately checked in the morning to see where it was going to be so that we had time to get there. It was a small group and while there are bar tables there, the group was small enough to all sit at the bar so we got a good close up of them making the drinks.

That's where ours was (Fantasy, 2020). I hadn't even realized it wasn't on the ship until the day of and I fortunately checked in the morning to see where it was going to be so that we had time to get there. It was a small group and while there are bar tables there, the group was small enough to all sit at the bar so we got a good close up of them making the drinks.
Same for us when we did it Jan 2020. It was just my dh and me and one other couple. It's been my favorite tasting. I love raspberry mojitos, so good!

Looking forward to this tasting ,
DW and me enjoyed the other tastings that we have done

Is this still happening? Is it something you DONT pre-book? I don't see it listen online anywhere...

We did the mojito tasting on Castaway once and it was a blast. On our last cruise (the Dream in December) there were no tasting offered that would have aligned with being on the island.

There were no on-island tastings during our HOTHS at the end of October - maybe due to weather concerns? I really wanted to do mojitos on the island, but just booked on ship instead.

I didn't see it on our Dec Holiday Wish cruise at all. Is it available only during Summer?

I am booked on the magic for June as well and came searching for this very thing! if you're there on the 13th I will see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter