Taste of Magic Kingdom Park VIP Tour - Looking for info

That was a good review but it was done on the first day the tour was offered. I'm now wondering if some of the issues the reviewer mentioned have been resolved.
  • The lack of headsets, standard on every tour I've been on.
  • Congestion around the serving areas and logistics.

I've taken the Keys to the Kingdom tour several times and its a well-oiled machine.

Does anyone have any reviews beyond the one on opening day that @enusieasm posted?

From the couple of reviews I have read, I think I would be a little salty at what you get for the price.... After some of the tours I have experienced it sure doesn't even measure up.

A tour where you can't hear what's being said is a failure. They need to provide headsets, especially given the crowds and background noise level. Not to mention that some of us geezers already have enough trouble hearing.

I LOVE the idea of a culinary-focused tour. This one just seems half-baked (bad pun, sorry).

We did this last week... not worth the money AT ALL! There were 30 people in our group! No headsets! Yea - going through MK trying to get through the crowds, trying to stay together and not being able to hear the tour guides... not cool! Oh - let's not forget the ridiculous amount of sweets. The mermaid donut put us over the edge... we took 3 bites and were like... NO! I don't know how they think it was ok not to give us headsets... super disappointed.

My two friends and I had booked this tour- the description sounds great. After numerous poor reviews all complaining about the lack of headsets and difficulty hearing, etc. we cancelled and switched to the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. 2 hours longer, includes lunch, same price and has headsets and great reviews! Actually ends up being a little cheaper because we could use the AP/DVC discount.

I was hoping that Disney would work out the kinks of the Taste of MK tour but it doesn’t sound like they’ve made any adjustments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter