Taste of Flower and Garden Festival announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were some of the few that got to enjoy it in 2020. We left WDW 1 week before they had to close. They had such great food and merch.. I’m sorry most ppl didn’t get the chance. 😢 This was our first visit for the festival and this time of year and we LOVED IT. Planning for it in 2022.

We were some of the few that got to enjoy it in 2020. We left WDW 1 week before they had to close. They had such great food and merch.. I’m sorry most ppl didn’t get the chance. 😢 This was our first visit for the festival and this time of year and we LOVED IT. Planning for it in 2022.
We got canceled but we got some great discounted F&G Merch in September :)

We were able to be there the 4th-6th when it first opened too, I’m keeping a hold of the festival Passport from that for sure!

Where did you find them?

I'm a little late, but there is also an app for the festivals called WDW Food&Wine that has lists of past years booths. It also lets you create favorites and will have reviews prices and other helpful things once the menu is listed and the festival starts. There is another one called festival of food, but I don't think that has previous menus, at least I couldn't find them when I looked.

We will be there in late april, really looking forward to it.

I can't wait for this! Our WDW trips are usually in June/July and don't usually have any festivals to attend. So happy!

Does anyone know when they start placing everything for the Flower and Garden or is it an overnight thing. 2 years ago we went to Epcot and it was maybe the day before it started and there were alot of the topiaries out already. Wasn't certain when they "started" things, if that makes any sense. We're going this year and decided to do Epcot only because were staying at Yacht Club. We'll walk over our very first day, wasn't certain if we could expect to see anything or not.

Does anyone know when they start placing everything for the Flower and Garden or is it an overnight thing. 2 years ago we went to Epcot and it was maybe the day before it started and there were alot of the topiaries out already. Wasn't certain when they "started" things, if that makes any sense. We're going this year and decided to do Epcot only because were staying at Yacht Club. We'll walk over our very first day, wasn't certain if we could expect to see anything or not.
Usually about a week before

I am so excited that our trip will be when the F&G Festival is on. That is our favorite festival, we love the topiaries and how pretty Epcot is during it.

Missed F&G last year when our trip got cancelled.
Looking forward to it this year.
Love the gardens and topiaries.

Crazy to think we've come full circle on the festivals since the shutdown

Doesn't feel that long ago I went to Epcot after work on the Saturday before they shutdown to see the festival for the final time.

I've seen many of the kiosk names released, looking forward to seeing the menus.

We were there in March when the parks closed and July when they reopened. While it was different we still enjoyed it. So happy it’s extended again for this year!

Visited F&G for the first time in April 2019 and it became my very favorite Epcot festival. Had a 2020 trip planned that was cancelled. I'll be there this year in 4/30-5/3 for a long weekend, staying at CCV. So excited to see it again.

(I'm still holding on to hope for the Orange Bird AP magnet someway, somehow.)

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd bump this one up to ask my questions. I'll be in town when the Festival begins

1. The Festival is not listed in park hours for Epcot. the Festival of the Arts hours were notated under "Events"
2. How crowded is the first few days of the festival? Are the bloggers going to so overwhelm Epcot WS that it's miserable?
3. When do you think the menus will be released?

I've been to a lot of the festivals but never been there the *day* it starts.

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd bump this one up to ask my questions. I'll be in town when the Festival begins

1. The Festival is not listed in park hours for Epcot. the Festival of the Arts hours were notated under "Events"
2. How crowded is the first few days of the festival? Are the bloggers going to so overwhelm Epcot WS that it's miserable?
3. When do you think the menus will be released?

I've been to a lot of the festivals but never been there the *day* it starts.
1. The festival runs all da. Look a well befor it starts for showtimes from thre VoL
2. Bloggers will be there early, they get they're content and hurry to edit and release, they won't overwhelm but that depends in your level of comfort in terms of crowds
3. Menus for ForA were released only days before the start so I assume maybe a week before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter