Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2021

We will be in Epcot in February on the (last) Sunday of this event so I'm sure it will be super crowded!

I figure better late than never!

I'm starting to collect pictures of food. Would you like me to post it here or in a thread in the dining forum?

We will be there at the end of the month. We only planned 3 days for disney and 1 of those is epcot, as we are going to UO also this trip, but now that its getting closer Im wishing we had more disney days. Im so excited for FotA and disney !!

I know many of you have plans to attend the Festival of the Arts at EPCOT this year. We sadly won't be able to make it this year, secondary to having a 2 month old, and COVID concerns. However, we hope to keep a tradition alive. Would anyone on the forum help us with a favor? There is usually a booth that does "themed name art". Where they will take a name (like Jordan) and make each letter themed to a Disney character. We have one of these for our first child (she is 2.5 now) and would like to get a second for our new baby. Any chance someone could pick this up for us? We would pay for item, shipping, and time. Thanks! Would appreciate the huge favor.

I know many of you have plans to attend the Festival of the Arts at EPCOT this year. We sadly won't be able to make it this year, secondary to having a 2 month old, and COVID concerns. However, we hope to keep a tradition alive. Would anyone on the forum help us with a favor? There is usually a booth that does "themed name art". Where they will take a name (like Jordan) and make each letter themed to a Disney character. We have one of these for our first child (she is 2.5 now) and would like to get a second for our new baby. Any chance someone could pick this up for us? We would pay for item, shipping, and time. Thanks! Would appreciate the huge favor.

What a cute tradition for your family. Just FYI, there's a store in Disney springs that does them. It looks like you can even have a virtual session with them. Im not sure if its the same booth but the store is called the Art Corner. https://artistictalentgroup.com/the-art-corner/

We're headed down next weekend...I know on MDE it says the food carts are open until park close but is there an actual time they generally stop selling food or is it really right up until close?

We're headed down next weekend...I know on MDE it says the food carts are open until park close but is there an actual time they generally stop selling food or is it really right up until close?
Last night they all stayed open right up to 9pm. It was a busy first night tho, not sure if they might shut early on slower weeknights. I remember they shut early for Illuminations.
We plan ongoing a few more late nights this week. I’ll post after.
One thing to note last night... we walked past the Skyliner about 9:15p and the line went back and forth and then all the way down along the Beach Club, even past the DVC path.

Is there a list anywhere that a schedule of when artist will be there?

I was there Sunday, and bought a few pieces from the marvel tent. I thought they said they artist will be here Friday. But couldn't recall. I'm hoping to bring back the 2 pieces I bought and have them signed

edit: nevermind, a simple google search found it lol

Is there a spot where they list the booths that are at Festival of the Arts? I was there yesterday and there was a painting and I have non buyers remorse. I was hoping to look them up and buy it.

Anyone there this week - that does the animation class, please share experience/timing/details. I have one single Epcot day and trying to see how/if we can make sure to do (trip tradition normally at AoA)

Anyone there this week - that does the animation class, please share experience/timing/details. I have one single Epcot day and trying to see how/if we can make sure to do (trip tradition normally at AoA)
We didn't actually sit down for it, but we watched them draw Goofy on Saturday. It was pretty fun to watch and I'm sure would have been better to participate in. We were eating lunch at Regal Eagle when it started though. I believe when my wife asked about the drawing class, they were only doing it at 1230 and 130 and we were there at 130.

We did do a crush and squirt drawing at AK today, but I know you said in the January post you weren't planning to head there. Hopefully others will have better details at Epcot for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter