Target / Save $20 on select Disneyland Resort pre-paid cards

Debating getting this. With my Red Card it would save about $15 per person for 3 day tickets. But I've also been waiting for the announcement about magic keys sales. We don't currently have a trip scheduled. Decisions, decisions

For my family of 5 through Disney it’s $1,275 for 2 days, 1 park per day. The same ticket is $1,116 from Target with the $20 off and Red Card. I’ll take that savings!

If you have a red card this is actually cheaper than the Park Hopper California Resident Ticket (the one good on weekends) by a few dollars unless you buy your California Resident ticket using Disney gift cards bought with your red card. $359 for the California Resident ticket and $351.50 through Target.

Ugh, no trips planned but this is a great deal... what to do, what to do, lol. I wonder when the tix expire????

ETA!! Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2024, whichever occurs first.

Wow, over a year to use... oh man...

Dang, just bought from Target 3 days ago. That's a good deal!

In case anyone in the future finds themselves in the same situation... I went to Target today and asked at customer service if they do price adjustments on Disneyland tickets, and mentioned they are $20 cheaper now than when I purchased last week. (DL tickets ... NOT Disney gift cards) The young man wasn't sure how to do that, so he got a manager. She wasn't sure if it could even be done, but prepared to start the process to check if the system would allow it. She said she would need to cancel them and resell different ones. I mentioned I had already put them into the DL system and made reservations, but I pulled up the app to cancel the reservations and go through with the "return." She said she wasn't sure if it would work anyway, and offered me a Target gift card for the amount between what I spent and the current sale price. This was totally fine with me and I was happy to accept that. Then I went and bought school supplies. 🙂

Great deal, I need to purchase a ticket for my mother in law for our trip in october.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter