Target gift card question

mrsjmf

Earning My Ears
Do the target gift cards only come in $50 increments? That's all I've seen at my Target (by the register). I have my 5% from target card and my 5% for my prescriptions so I wanted to buy all the cards at once and get 10% but I did not see enough cards.

Do the target gift cards only come in $50 increments? That's all I've seen at my Target (by the register). I have my 5% from target card and my 5% for my prescriptions so I wanted to buy all the cards at once and get 10% but I did not see enough cards.

I don't think it will help you, but maybe someone else, ours also sells $25.

I was at our Target yesterday & all they had was $50 cards (maybe about 20 or so at all of the registers), I asked at Customer Services, if they ever get $100 cards & they said the store never had. :confused3

Our Target store only sells $50 cards. When I go in & buy my cards, I purchase 65 at a time, so I single-handedly clear our most of their inventory - perhaps that's what happened at your store ;)...you could ask at customer service when they will receive more stock.

BTW....you actually only end up with about 9% savings using both discounts because they take the second 5% off the net balance after the first 5%.

Look back by the DVDs, there are usually Disney gift cards there also. I have seen $25 and $50 cards at T argent, but never $100.

Our Target store only sells $50 cards. When I go in & buy my cards, I purchase 65 at a time, so I single-handedly clear our most of their inventory - perhaps that's what happened at your store ;)...you could ask at customer service when they will receive more stock.

BTW....you actually only end up with about 9% savings using both discounts because they take the second 5% off the net balance after the first 5%.

9.75% :thumbsup2

I've been stocking up at Target local, and online and have only seen the $50 cards. As far as getting enough for the cruise in one shot look around the store, from my experience each register had at least 50 or so per. I've been breaking it up into smaller increments though b/c of the credit limits on the target card

Thanks for all the info. I'll have to settle for 9.75% on some, and 5% on the rest. I have a few Targets in my area, so I might take a morning to scope out who has the most.

Stores here also sell $25 gift cards, but they're usually mixed in with the $50 so you really have to look!

If you have a Kroger store in your area, they have good deals too. They sell them in $45 increments and also have 'empty' ones where you can put as much as you want up to like $500 on it. Plus you get double the fuel points and right now they are running specials if you buy any of the Disney gift cards you get 4x the fuel points. I like that because that saves me a lot on gas which helps out a lot!! I know Bi-Lo sells their gift cards too but they don't offer fuel points rewards. Hope this helps!!

If you have a Kroger store in your area, they have good deals too. They sell them in $45 increments and also have 'empty' ones where you can put as much as you want up to like $500 on it. Plus you get double the fuel points and right now they are running specials if you buy any of the Disney gift cards you get 4x the fuel points. I like that because that saves me a lot on gas which helps out a lot!! I know Bi-Lo sells their gift cards too but they don't offer fuel points rewards. Hope this helps!!

We have a Kroger nearby, but it doesn't sell gas......do they have a 'sister' gas station?

Target only sells $25 and $50. I work for Target. They will be either at the check lanes (look at every one. Each check lane is set up exactly the same) or on an end cap by DVDs.

How do you get the prescription 5% coupon? We don't have many RXs but I'll transfer them to Target!

How do you get the prescription 5% coupon? We don't have many RXs but I'll transfer them to Target!

You just have to have 5 prescriptions filled. Then they send you a coupon and online code for 5% off. It can even be one prescription filled 5 times.

You just have to have 5 prescriptions filled. Then they send you a coupon and online code for 5% off. It can even be one prescription filled 5 times.

Thank you!!! Im guessing the Rx's have to be for one person, right? Or would a family qualify (ex. DH has one, DS has two, etc.)

I have my first 5% on its way! Woo hoo! But I have a question. Do I have to pay with my red card? Or can I use the 5% & buy disney gift cards & pay with target gift cards?! We have a lot of target gift cards from our credit card rewards & I'd love to use them to pay a chunk off our cruise!

I have my first 5% on its way! Woo hoo! But I have a question. Do I have to pay with my red card? Or can I use the 5% & buy disney gift cards & pay with target gift cards?! We have a lot of target gift cards from our credit card rewards & I'd love to use them to pay a chunk off our cruise!

You can buy Disney gift cards with your Target gift cards. I think how it should work with the pharm card is you get 5% off, that is your total, and you pay your total with Target gift cards.

For example, buy $100 of Disney gift cards, use 5% off, so you owe $95. Pay that $95 with Target gift cards (no additional discounts). If you use the Red card for the $95 payment, you'll get the 5% off the $95, or pay $90.25

Thank you!!! Im guessing the Rx's have to be for one person, right? Or would a family qualify (ex. DH has one, DS has two, etc.)

Nope, you don't even need to be related. You either scan your rewards card or enter your phone & zip when you pick up your Rxs. I will caution that at least New York doesn't allow you to be rewarded for prescriptions, so it won't work there. Don't know if there are other states with the same rules. You also don't have to have the red card, you would simply only get 5% off then.

You can buy Disney gift cards with your Target gift cards. I think how it should work with the pharm card is you get 5% off, that is your total, and you pay your total with Target gift cards.

For example, buy $100 of Disney gift cards, use 5% off, so you owe $95. Pay that $95 with Target gift cards (no additional discounts). If you use the Red card for the $95 payment, you'll get the 5% off the $95, or pay $90.25

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter