Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

I posted yesterday and would gladly give up a code for some gideons cookies, if anyone wanted to make that deal and ship to me. I'm trying to get some for my wife and daughters to make them happy:love1: Would reimburse if anyone was willing to do it:)

To anyone that purchased tickets via Tripadvisor do you have something similar to the following on your ticket?

Expiration: Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2024, whichever occurs first. Days do not have to be used consecutively. After January 12, 2024 this ticket must be exchanged at Guest Services for admission (additional costs can apply).

Note this was not a recent ticket this was from an older ticket purchased in Oct 2022, used recently in Sept 2023. But I would expect the something similar with a date after January 2024 should be present on recent tickets.

Rakuten in app is 12% for Tripadvisor Experiences today.

I just bought tickets last night with 9.09% TCB. Oh well. Might book some activities with another code I have.
Did you click on Shop Now at the top or on Shop where it says "save on tours and activities for the whole family"?

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused by what you mean with your 1 to 1 explanation. My plan was to buy (4) 4 day DL tickets with park hopper and Genie+ for December dates. Then call and ask for the dates to be changed to February 2024. Do you foresee any issue with this?
No issue, you’ll be fine with 4 tickets to change to 4 February tickets. It works fine for exchanging for the same number of tickets.

I was trying to clarify the terms of getting a credit on an unused ticket so people knew what to expect if their plans changed or they thought about using the credit(s) differently.

To anyone that purchased tickets via Tripadvisor do you have something similar to the following on your ticket?

Expiration: Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2024, whichever occurs first. Days do not have to be used consecutively. After January 12, 2024 this ticket must be exchanged at Guest Services for admission (additional costs can apply).

Note this was not a recent ticket this was from an older ticket purchased in Oct 2022, used recently in Sept 2023. But I would expect the something similar with a date after January 2024 should be present on recent tickets.
Mine says this on the tripadvisor terms -

"Regular eTickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2025, whichever occurs first."

Thank you for asking again; it made me go back and log into tripadvisor to doublecheck; my email confirmations and the tickets linked in the disneyland app had no date at all. Now I'm even more confident. Wish I knew for sure our dates/if my husband was joining me for D23 in August next year; I'd buy a second set in a heartbeat if I was certain!

I don't think it matters. Either way you click in app, it shows 12% Experiences.
That's what I assumed I just wanted to confirm. Thank you.

No issue, you’ll be fine with 4 tickets to change to 4 February tickets. It works fine for exchanging for the same number of tickets.

I was trying to clarify the terms of getting a credit on an unused ticket so people knew what to expect if their plans changed or they thought about using the credit(s) differently.
Perfect thank you very much.

Hi all was this a targeted offer? I checked both my Circle Offers, looked in the Wallet, and looked under the red circle that said circle week. I do not see anything - boo hoo

Thanks all!!!!

Hi all was this a targeted offer? I checked both my Circle Offers, looked in the Wallet, and looked under the red circle that said circle week. I do not see anything - boo hoo

Thanks all!!!!
It's under the "Partners" section on the Target circle webpage.

"Regular eTickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2025, whichever occurs first."

Thank you for asking again; it made me go back and log into tripadvisor to doublecheck; my email confirmations and the tickets linked in the disneyland app had no date at all. Now I'm even more confident. Wish I knew for sure our dates/if my husband was joining me for D23 in August next year; I'd buy a second set in a heartbeat if I was certain!
Awesome thank you very much! This is what I expected but since so many people were curious about future plans beyond the end of 2023 it’s very helpful if someone who has a recent e-ticket from TripAdvisor can post those expiration terms.

If I buy a WDW ticket via TripAdvisor and call to upgrade it to an annual pass, when does the pass begin? The day I buy it for the first day I use it?

If I buy a WDW ticket via TripAdvisor and call to upgrade it to an annual pass, when does the pass begin? The day I buy it for the first day I use it?
It begins the first day you use it.

I'm stumped on how to try to add Genie+ to a 3 day park hopper on the tripadvisor site. I'm looking to book 3 day PH for next April.

Edited to Add: I see that I can buy Dec dated Tixs with the genie+ option. Would it be hard to change the date to April 2024?

Last edited:

So do we think this means, that is the furthest out we can push the dates? Once Jan 12th arrives, we could not use them at all anymore?

So do we think this means, that is the furthest out we can push the dates? Once Jan 12th arrives, we could not use them at all anymore?
I think the current e-tickets likely also have the second line of text behind that similar to those I purchased last year.

“After January 12, 2024 this ticket must be exchanged at Guest Services for admission (additional costs can apply).”

The year on the new tickets has moved forward to 2025 as expected. So the remaining text is probably present as well. After January 12th you would need to go to guest services and trade the completely unused tickets for updated ones at which point you would have to pay the difference of the gate cost of the tickets you have for the gate cost of the updated tickets.

I think the current e-tickets likely also have the second line of text behind that similar to those I purchased last year.

“After January 12, 2024 this ticket must be exchanged at Guest Services for admission (additional costs can apply).”

The year on the new tickets has moved forward to 2025 as expected. So the remaining text is probably present as well. After January 12th you would need to go to guest services and trade the completely unused tickets for updated ones at which point you would have to pay the difference of the gate cost of the tickets you have for the gate cost of the updated tickets.
Hmmm. So couldn’t do it in advance. That could be a problem. If I decided on a Feb 2025 trip do you think I could change the date online or by phone if I did it in 2024? I know we would have to pay the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter