Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

I tried to purchase 7 day base tickets on Tripadvisor with the Target Circle code that was emailed to me but it didn't work.

EDIT: I finally got the code to work. Thank you so much for posting. Placed two separate orders for my family (using two different codes) and saved almost $500!
How did you get it to work?? Was your code really long with letters and numbers? I can't get mine to work. Thank you.

Can I ask what your dates were? I want to try this too for next June but I need a 4/5 day park hopper and there are only three days on there for that time period. Did you buy a five day and you were able to apply if for next year?
Ah I’m going in late January and needed a 3 day hopper w/ Genie…. They had 14 different ticket combos through and I do see the 4 and 5 night hoppers for 12/31. I would guess what worked for 3 would work for 5 though I can’t of course guarantee anything

The number you use is the one under the barcode once you've opened the link in the email confirmation. There's a lot of different confirmation/ticket numbers, but the one that works in MDE is the one under the big barcode.
How long does it take you to get an email with the numbers?

So what about this non-refundable clause? do you think that they would allow a date change like they do with other tickets?
Typically they always use wording like that. As long as the ticket is still unused they will at minimum let you apply the value to a current ticket. I've never heard of a situation they would not issue some type of credit for an expired ticket that did not get used.

The big thing is only 1 to 1. The credit from one ticket can only be applied toward one current ticket. So you cannot apply 3 unused MVMCP to a 5 day hopper, or apply a 7 day toward more than one ticket of any kind. They also will not refund any difference if your credit is larger than the new ticket desired.

Typically they always use wording like that. As long as the ticket is still unused they will at minimum let you apply the value to a current ticket. I've never heard of a situation they would not issue some type of credit for an expired ticket that did not get used.

The big thing is only 1 to 1. The credit from one ticket can only be applied toward one current ticket. So you cannot apply 3 unused MVMCP to a 5 day hopper, or apply a 7 day toward more than one ticket of any kind. They also will not refund any difference if your credit is larger than the new ticket desired.
I'm a bit confused by what you mean with your 1 to 1 explanation. My plan was to buy (4) 4 day DL tickets with park hopper and Genie+ for December dates. Then call and ask for the dates to be changed to February 2024. Do you foresee any issue with this?

I'm a bit confused by what you mean with your 1 to 1 explanation. My plan was to buy (4) 4 day DL tickets with park hopper and Genie+ for December dates. Then call and ask for the dates to be changed to February 2024. Do you foresee any issue with this?
FWIW-I bought five day tickets and added them to my DL MDE account. We need them for June 2024. There are no park reservation's for those dates yet. So they currently just show as 5 day park hoppers in my MDE account.

FWIW-I bought five day tickets and added them to my DL MDE account. We need them for June 2024. There are no park reservation's for those dates yet. So they currently just show as 5 day park hoppers in my MDE account.
So do you think that changing dates wouldn't be necessary? When your dates become available do you think you'll be able to make park reservations?

So do you think that changing dates wouldn't be necessary? When your dates become available do you think you'll be able to make park reservations?
I am hoping so... someone else posted that they bought for this year because January with exactly what they wanted wasn't available. So, they bought December expiration and booked park reservations with that for January. Obviously, it will be months before I know for sure. Since lots of people have had luck applying their park hoppers to AP, I figure I will at least get credit for the tickets to apply if it needs to be changed. But, I purchased 5 day park hoppers and I am hoping for the best.

Has anyone had luck yet calling to upgrade your ticket to an annual pass? If so were you credited the gate price or the price you paid through TripAdvisor?
Was able to successfully upgrade the ticket from TripAdvisor to an Incredi-Pass over the phone and was credited the current gate price, not the discounted price I paid.

I purchased a 7-day Walt Disney World hopper on TripAdvisor with the Target promo code. On TripAdvisor I paid $728.83. When upgrading to the Incredi-Pass on the phone, they gave me the $921.39 value towards the new pass. So nearly $200 off. Paid for the rest with Disney gift cards from Target that were 5% to maximize the savings on the balance.

The agent I spoke with had no difficulty upgrading the ticket.

Please help me stop worrying.
Last night I purchased a 5 day park hopper for my son and received my confirmation and ticket information. He will need to load it to his MDE.
When I look at the numbers below the barcode the number is a combination
alpha/numbers. 4 letters and 8 numbers
All the tickets I currently can see on my MDE
have “just numbers”
Is what I have going to work??
Have others loaded the letters and numbers successfully??
I have never purchased except from Disney before and am so nervous about this all working.

Is this for multi day tix only? I need one day tickets for an upcoming trip but tried a few dates and only saw 3,4 5, 7 day options.

Last night I purchased a 5 day park hopper for my son and received my confirmation and ticket information. He will need to load it to his MDE.
have “just numbers”
I have never purchased except from Disney before and am so nervous about this all working.

I've loaded all 4 tickets I purchased in MDE successfully. Your son shouldn't have a problem loading the ticket you purchased despite the format being slightly different.

have “just numbers”
Just copy/paste that number. It doesn't matter if there are letters in the code.

Rakuten in app is 12% for Tripadvisor Experiences today.

I just bought tickets last night with 9.09% TCB. Oh well. Might book some activities with another code I have.
I did this too, how long does it typically take to show up on your account? I don't even see anything pending

Can you apply the value of a multiday park hopper ticket to renew an annual pass (pirate pass)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter