Target 10% off gift card?

I bought 1 bought 1 for DH and bought 1 for a gift.. I HOPE this works! but if not I spend bunches of $$ at Target anyway! If it does my April cruise will be 10% off!!!!

If you paid $810, it worked ... If you paid $900, it didn't work ...

Mine went through easy, but I haven't got an email confirmation yet. I did get an order number though. Anyone get an email?

So I tried a different browser and it takes the 10% off and then when it goes to the payment page, it adds it back in. Anyone else having this problem?

I just bought 300$ on line for 270, and choose an Email cert, any reason I cannot use this in the stores?

I don't know why the egifts say that but I plan to load on my Target mobile app and use in the store, just like I do for Perk Rewards or any other Target card I get. That's what I went with so hopefully it's just fine! :)
Correct me if I am wrong, but they are not giving the additional 5% with Redcard correct??

Correct - I can confirm as I used my Target Red (debit) card on mine and no 5% off, but I wasn't expecting it but at least I can confirm. :thumbsup2

I have the browser issue too - can't order from my Mac, my iPad now under mine or my husband's account. I've cleared history, etc etc. and same happens to friends so it's their quirky website. I say just try another device and hopefully it works - which I used my work PC and had no issues.

Heather

Mine went through easy, but I haven't got an email confirmation yet. I did get an order number though. Anyone get an email?
I ordered email GCs and I already have them. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email for the purchase.

try checking out as a guest,worked for me.

Victoria

Tried that too. There must be something going on with my Visa because that seems to be where the problem lies. When I can get them into my cart with the discount, then it says there is a problem with my payment and then the discount is removed. I guess I need to start over with a different card. I was just hoping to get the Disney rewards for it too.

Finally got it. Switched to my CU Visa and it went through just fine. I wonder if my Disney Visa got flagged because I made three other online purchases with it in the past three hours. None of them over $50, but we haven't had it that long and this was my first online shopping spree with it.

(Planting tongue firmly in cheek): Now don't you all go buying all the Disney GC's online with your discounted Target GC's tomorrow and make them go out of stock before I have a chance to get mine. :rotfl2:

(Planting tongue firmly in cheek): Now don't you all go buying all the Disney GC's online with your discounted Target GC's tomorrow and make them go out of stock before I have a chance to get mine. :rotfl2:

Um you can count this girl out from online orders after my recent fiasco from them (separate thread here) - no way, not with the time it took to resolve it. I do believe they will go out of stock quickly and might take awhile to replenish but who knows right?

Heather

I was able to log in and get the $300 GC's for $270...then I logged out and signed in as a guest, put in my hubby's email address and got the same deal.
All emails came through, so good to go.
Also paid with my Discover card to get the additional 5% cash back for online shopping.
I will try to use the GC's tomorrow to purchase the Disney GC's using my Target Redcard.

Just went to Kroger and bought a $270 gift card (got fuel perks + 6% back from Amex). Then went to target and purchased a $300 gift card. The cashier said he didn't think I could do that, but it worked.

Also, I'm getting tons of kicks today from shopkick!

Got mine, hoping there are no restrictions tomorrow. If there are, unfortunately I will blow through all the gift cards for diapers in no time!

What denomination works best? I would like to pay off our trip with these GC. Can you use your email in store to redeem? I need to pay off our trip by 12/11 and am worrying that I will have issues redeeming.

Just went to Kroger and bought a $270 gift card (got fuel perks + 6% back from Amex). Then went to target and purchased a $300 gift card. The cashier said he didn't think I could do that, but it worked.

Also, I'm getting tons of kicks today from shopkick!

Shopkick gave us over 2,000 points yesterday, and today promises to be even better. :cool1:

What denomination works best? I would like to pay off our trip with these GC. Can you use your email in store to redeem? I need to pay off our trip by 12/11 and am worrying that I will have issues redeeming.
Are you planning to purchase Disney GCs with the Target GCs? If so, the denomination of Target GCs doesn't matter. And they only sell Disney GCs in $25 and $50 denominations, so any Target GC with a value in multiples of 25 will work (ie $50, $75, $150, etc.). You just cannot exceed $300 in total value of Target GCs in a single visit.

An email alone is not sufficient to redeem a GC purchased at Target .com in-store. You will need to get the mobile version of the Target GCs so that the cashier can scan the code. There are instructions for redeeming included in the GC email.

Are you planning to purchase Disney GCs with the Target GCs? If so, the denomination of Target GCs doesn't matter. And they only sell Disney GCs in $25 and $50 denominations, so any Target GC with a value in multiples of 25 will work (ie $50, $75, $150, etc.). You just cannot exceed $300 in total value of Target GCs in a single visit.

An email alone is not sufficient to redeem a GC purchased at Target .com in-store. You will need to get the mobile version of the Target GCs so that the cashier can scan the code. There are instructions for redeeming included in the GC email.

Thank you! Payoff for our trip is 12/11 and am afraid that I will run out of time to buy the Disney GC with the Target ones. Walgreens had their Disney GC up to $500, which was nice $50 increments, my poor TA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter