"Tangled" Shareholders Event

loladelorean

DIS Veteran
Just received the following email. I am GUTTED because we go home on Friday 12th! I would have loved to have seen the film, or just go to any shareholders event! One day I'll be there at the right time for one. Anybody going to be able to make it?

The Shareholders Club is pleased to invite you to a pre-première screening of the latest Walt Disney Animation Studios animated family feature film: Tangled (in French version only).

All the information regarding this event is available from the Shareholders Club Events Internet Page of our website by clicking here.

Where?

In CinéMagique at Walt Disney Studios® Park in Disneyland® Paris.

When?

On Saturday, November 13, 2010

Screening will start at 8:45 p.m.
Welcome at the entrance of the Walt Disney Studios Park from 8:30 p.m.

How to book?

To register at this screening, your Shareholders Club card must be valid on October 17, 2010 and until November 13, 2010.

Your valid Shareholders Club card (issued to one or to several owners) entitles you to benefit from 3 invitations maximum for this screening.
To take part in this event, please note that online registration is mandatory, by Friday, November 5, 2010 at the latest.

i hate that they only ever screen them in french though

i hate that they only ever screen them in french though

I know, you would think subtitles wouldn't be too much hassle. I would have understood it well enough in French but maybe its a good thing we're not there for it as my mum and sister would probably have refused to sit through a French film! :happytv:

We're there at that time. We're not going to the shareholders screening because:

It's in french
it's late in the evening and we have small kids
it's in french
the invite is only for 3 people and we are family of 4
it's in french:rotfl:

I wouldn't mind it being in French if it meant I got to watch an actual film in Cinemagique - what a great experience that would be. Though I'd be a little disappointed if nobody climbed out of the screen!

I got the invitation but I'm not going - was nice to be invited though! One day I'll also get lucky and be there at the right time to make one of these events I wouldn't mind seeing the film in French my French isn't too bad and I'm sure I could work out the plot line from the pretty pictures.

I'm already planning my next trip for next year, I was only there this time last wk and I miss it already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter