Tangierine Cafe

tguz

DIS Veteran
Has there been any talk of reopening the Tengierine Cafe as a regular QS location? I finally tried it on our 2019 trip and loved it after passing on it on previous visits because I assumed I wouldn't like it. I loved it and now miss it.

If it does it will not be what you recall. The company that ran the Morocco pavilion in 2019 went bankrupt over Covid and as part of the bankruptcy Disney took over the pavilion. (Lost my beloved Spice Road Table to that bankruptcy, was the best lamb at Disney under the old company. The Disneyfied Spice Road Table resembles the old one in name and venue only so I would expect the same if Tangierine were to reopen under Disney.)

Don’t know about the Tangierine Cafe re-opening but you can get similar food at the other Moroccan eateries.

My husband and I loved sharing the platter they had there. It was a nice, lighter option yet filling and that seems rare at Epcot. Sad that it's closed.

It is a shell of it's former self. We used to love the schwarma platter and would bring some baklava back to our resort, so good. We tried the kabob ant the Festival of the Arts just a month or so back and it looked like poo on a stick and didn't taste much better. We each took one bite and threw it away. I don't think in 20+ years of going to WDW I have ever done that as there is usually something redeeming on the plate. Not here! Save your money and try something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter