Tampa ??

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
I will be coming from Chicago with 6 other guys to watch the Blackhawks play the Lightning. Can you please recommend some places to go eat/drink before the game at the St. Pete Times Forum. It doesn't need to be right next to the stadium but nothing too far away.

Glenn

Although my dh constantly reminds me that it is a Family Restaurant:confused3, Hooters would be an obvious choice for 6 guys. There is also a decent pizza place and thai food in the channelside area. For great steaks there is Charley's or Shula's not too far away. Was just at a game last week and the arena had just underwent some updating-looks great. If you park in the channelside parking garage- make sure you get your parking coin validated when you eat at one of their restaurants!

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Especially about the parking. Please keep the ideas coming!

Although my dh constantly reminds me that it is a Family Restaurant:confused3, Hooters would be an obvious choice for 6 guys. There is also a decent pizza place and thai food in the channelside area. For great steaks there is Charley's or Shula's not too far away. Was just at a game last week and the arena had just underwent some updating-looks great. If you park in the channelside parking garage- make sure you get your parking coin validated when you eat at one of their restaurants!

I will say this again...as someone who grew up in FL with 3 Hooters all within 20 minutes away...it IS a family place!:lmao:

I can give you my MIL's number. Those trailer park retirees really know how to throw a cocktail hour!

If they will be dressed decently, Bern's Steak House in Tampa has been on my list of three favorite restaurants in the world for many years.

I'll second the recommendation for Hattricks -- that's our usual spot before a game and they're really good about getting you out in plenty of time to make it to the Forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter