Tall people riding RnR

Cgh17

Earning My Ears
Ok so me and my boyfriend, who is 6'7, are going to disneyland soon and my boyfriend wants to ride the Rock n Rollercoaster. I have rode it before in both paris and orlando so know what to expect.

It says there is no upper height limit but i am extremely worried about letting him ride it because many other rides of this kind tend to restrict to people under 195cm so they dont snap their necks under the acceleration. Has anyone who is 6'7 or around that height rode it safely? It would really reassure me. I want him to experience it but also for him to be safe!

If there was an upper height limit there would be warnings and places to measure people. Just like for too short children. Disney doesn't want to be sued for negligence. Don't worry.

It's no problem. There is no restriction of height and will be perfectly safe. Disney would have it stated otherwise. Just make sure he keeps his head straight on launch - good advice for anybody!

Ok so me and my boyfriend, who is 6'7, are going to disneyland soon and my boyfriend wants to ride the Rock n Rollercoaster. I have rode it before in both paris and orlando so know what to expect.

It says there is no upper height limit but i am extremely worried about letting him ride it because many other rides of this kind tend to restrict to people under 195cm so they dont snap their necks under the acceleration. Has anyone who is 6'7 or around that height rode it safely? It would really reassure me. I want him to experience it but also for him to be safe!

I think you are okay with his height but wanted to verify. You say you rode it in Paris and Orlando, but say you are going to Disneyland. That made me think you are going to California. I don't believe there is a RNR there. If you are going back to Orlando and Paris you should be okay.

I'm 6'7 and ride at WDW, just be sure to be ask for a odd numbered car, more leg room in those.

There's only one recorded incident of someone being too tall for any Disney attraction, but he got a CM job out of it!
3wPYFbu.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter