Talking to Youself

My DH says that when I am talking he doesn't know if I am talking to him, the dog, or myself. Usually I am talking to myself and occasionally the dog. I am the only one who listens to me.

Of course I talk to myself out loud. And many times it's in public.

I also bark back at dogs, go "Moooo!" when I see a cow, etc.

Last week I was sitting on a bench on the boardwalk. I'm off in the ozone somewhere and I say out loud the title of an adult video I saw, er, heard about, 30ish years ago.

The older couple at the next bench look at me, get up, and walk away. :o

In case anyone's curious, it was a two word alliterative title, both words starting with a D. Something about two women and their "toys."

So many people talk hands-free on their phones while grocery shopping, walking down the street, etc that I never know if they are talking to me or not. So I don't think anyone really notices if I talk to myself!

Oh I’m always talking to myself. Mostly I do it when I’m alone at home, but I will do it in public also, to a degree. It’s one of the reasons why I like wearing a mask, I can mumble all sorts of things to myself while perusing aisles and no one is able to tell.

In case anyone's curious, it was a two word alliterative title, both words starting with a D. Something about two women and their "toys."

i have a pretty good idea, pervert.

:sad2:

;)

If I asked DH to guess, he’d probably go “Sure, D——- D——-, 1990, directed by Sleaze Mc Queen, produced by DDouble DDs Studios.

Last edited:
So I just noticed I’ve been saying “silenzio Bruno” out loud when it comes to mind. It’s fun.

I can’t think of them now, but I have said other random fun things before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter