• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Talk To Me About Tutto Italia

johnsonginad

Mouseketeer
Hi guys!

My husband, daughter and I are headed back to WDW July 6-13. We are on DxDP (our favorite dining plan!) and w have some amazing options selected! Tutto Italia is one I’m on the fence about. So hit me with your reviews!

In case you’re wondering about our other options here they are. Feel free to offer suggestions if there’s something else that would be better than what we have!

Tutto Italia
Cape May Cafe (dinner)
California Grill (brunch)
Be Our Guest (dinner)
Yak & Yeti
Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Ale & Compass Breakfast
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Cape May Cafe (Breakfast)
Narcoossee’s
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
California Grill (dinner)
Trattoria al Forno (Breakfast)
Ohana (dinner)
Kona Cafe (Breakfast)
The Plaza (dinner)

It's one of our favorites. We go every trip. The spaghetti and meatballs are delicious. Had a chicken Alfredo special last week while we were there and enjoyed that too. Never had anything we didn't like. Tiramisu is amazing. Service has always been good, and we like the atmosphere.

We love Tutto, its one of our fav's... service and meals have always been on point....

I really don't eat very much red sauce, due to tummy troubles, I have had several of their fish dishes and they were very good... so they have other options than just entree's with red sauce...

Great Wine selection...

There are so many new place to try at Disney Springs, I would at least try somewhere new, The Boathouse, Terralina, Morimotos, there also Homecoming, and the Polite Pig...

We went this past June for the first time. Our 9 year old loved it! He has asked to go back in October again. We all enjoyed our meal and the meatballs were so yummy!!

I booked Tutto Italia for my first trip coz Via Napoli looks excellent for pizza but I don't feel like spending credits on that. BF & I rather go for more elaborate dishes.

Do it. My wife really enjoys this place as well as the kids every time we go. Your going in July when it should be smoking hot outside. Interior is very cool and relaxing to get out of the heat. Service is always great and food is very good. I'm not one to hit up heavy pasta dish in the middle of summer so I'll normally opt for a seafood dish and they never disappoint. Wife and kids love the lasagna, spaghetti, & ziti. Overall just a good place to get away and relax if you need to recharge.

It's one of our favorites. We go every trip. The spaghetti and meatballs are delicious. Had a chicken Alfredo special last week while we were there and enjoyed that too. Never had anything we didn't like. Tiramisu is amazing. Service has always been good, and we like the atmosphere.

Awesome! I’ve watched a couple YouTube reviews (there just aren’t too many of them) and it looks delicious!

We love Tutto, its one of our fav's... service and meals have always been on point....

I really don't eat very much red sauce, due to tummy troubles, I have had several of their fish dishes and they were very good... so they have other options than just entree's with red sauce...

Great Wine selection...

There are so many new place to try at Disney Springs, I would at least try somewhere new, The Boathouse, Terralina, Morimotos, there also Homecoming, and the Polite Pig...

We have done Morimoto, Boathouse and Homecoming. All were very good!

We went this past June for the first time. Our 9 year old loved it! He has asked to go back in October again. We all enjoyed our meal and the meatballs were so yummy!!

DD13 is so excited about it! We love Italian food! Hahahahaha

I booked Tutto Italia for my first trip coz Via Napoli looks excellent for pizza but I don't feel like spending credits on that. BF & I rather go for more elaborate dishes.

I agree with you there. We love Via Napoli, but always pay out of pocket for it when we go there.

Do it. My wife really enjoys this place as well as the kids every time we go. Your going in July when it should be smoking hot outside. Interior is very cool and relaxing to get out of the heat. Service is always great and food is very good. I'm not one to hit up heavy pasta dish in the middle of summer so I'll normally opt for a seafood dish and they never disappoint. Wife and kids love the lasagna, spaghetti, & ziti. Overall just a good place to get away and relax if you need to recharge.

Yep! DH and I went last July for an adults trip and I’ve done a couple of solo trips in June and July. It will be like walking on the surface of the sun.

We ate there last week the calamari was very good as a app. My daughter had the Risotto con Gamberi. It was the best thing I ate all week. I was so disappointed I did not get it and will definitely be back and get it.

We (extended family trip, lots of people) went once years ago and were really underwhelmed with the food and service. None of us have been back since because it was so disappointing and because there are so many better options in Epcot. Hope you have a better experience if you go!

We discovered it a few trips ago and absolutely love it!

Oh good! I’m getting pretty excited about it!

We ate there last week the calamari was very good as a app. My daughter had the Risotto con Gamberi. It was the best thing I ate all week. I was so disappointed I did not get it and will definitely be back and get it.

Yum. And I LOVE calamari! I’ll have to put the Risotto on my list!

Good but even more overpriced than typical Disney prices. $17 for an appetizer sized Caesar salad? Did the pope bless the romaine or anchovies ?

This made me LOL. Hahahahaha

We (extended family trip, lots of people) went once years ago and were really underwhelmed with the food and service. None of us have been back since because it was so disappointing and because there are so many better options in Epcot. Hope you have a better experience if you go!

Man...I hate to hear that. We had an experience similar to that several years ago at Tony’s and we’ve never been back.

The pasta there is pretty good. I had the lasagna and tiramius...both good. Honestly though, the candele pasta from Via is much better thou. Candele is very similiar to lasagna, but they use pasta instead of lasagna noodles/sheets. So flavourful and absolutely delicious. :cloud9:

We went last September. They had a Chicken Parm special that was fantastic. Tiramisu is my favorite dessert and it was perfect. We will definitely go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter