Talk me out of filling in my inground pool

We had a in ground pool growing up. It was so much work. During a hurricane, a pine tree fell into it. My dad took the insurance $$$, filled it in and celebrated.
lol i do have a lot of trees, maybe nature will take its course

I have wanted a pool my whole life and we finally moved into a house with a pool 4 years ago. I am also in MA.

I think I will cry a little if you fill it in, but it is really about what makes you happy. Consider how long you plan to live in your house and the expense to fill it in.

Sorry, I can't convince you not to fill in your pool because we filled in ours! We've never been able to figure out what Hurricane Ida blew into the pool but after having pros work on it, analyze and reanalyze the water for months, my husband asked me if I would mind if he filled it in- I just told him to do what he felt was best so he rented some kind of machine that beat up the concrete and a backhoe(?) to fill it with dirt. On the upside, I think he had a really good time, lol.

Sorry, I can't convince you not to fill in your pool because we filled in ours! We've never been able to figure out what Hurricane Ida blew into the pool but after having pros work on it, analyze and reanalyze the water for months, my husband asked me if I would mind if he filled it in- I just told him to do what he felt was best so he rented some kind of machine that beat up the concrete and a backhoe(?) to fill it with dirt. On the upside, I think he had a really good time, lol.
I bet he did. Give me something to tear up and I can be happy for days. Especially with big equipment. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter