TaleSpin on The Hub Network?

EpcotBot

Earning My Ears
I have Uverse and this past Saturday the guide listed that TaleSpin was to air at 9:30am EST on the Hub Network. It had an episode description, original air date, etc when I hit the info button on the remote. Excited, I switched over to the channel right on time and it was not on.

I find this very strange as the show is not currently airing on any channel in the US, yet alone a non-Disney channel. Has anyone else seen this? I would love to see the old Disney Afternoon shows (TaleSpin, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, etc ) air again somewhere.

I have Uverse and this past Saturday the guide listed that TaleSpin was to air at 9:30am EST on the Hub Network. It had an episode description, original air date, etc when I hit the info button on the remote. Excited, I switched over to the channel right on time and it was not on.

I find this very strange as the show is not currently airing on any channel in the US, yet alone a non-Disney channel. Has anyone else seen this? I would love to see the old Disney Afternoon shows (TaleSpin, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, etc ) air again somewhere.

Just came across this post while searching the names of some old favorites. They actually have the shows on DVD! I know I bought some Darkwing Duck! Costco had the sets for pretty cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter