Tales with Belle question

I guess it was kind of the acting. :D They wanted us to sing for the wardrobe, and I was the one who put in the most (high pitched) effort. And my Phillipe suspiciously sounded like a Phillipa. Even the CM grinned broadly.

Memory Maker. No personal pic.
I was just about to ask this question, thanks for the info. I'm glad it's MM. My own photos never turn out as good as the MM ones.

We have not been to Disney in years. DD will be 21 when we go to celebrate college graduation. Do adult females ever get picked? I was looking forward to doing this again but now think maybe we should skip it.

I was looking forward to doing this again but now think maybe we should skip it.

What info in this thread would make you think that anyone should skip this wonderful attraction?

We have not been to Disney in years. DD will be 21 when we go to celebrate college graduation. Do adult females ever get picked? I was looking forward to doing this again but now think maybe we should skip it.

I was Mrs. Potts once and my sister was a plate. I think we were 31 and 23 at the time.

Yes. I was Madam Wardrobe and Phillipe. Got picked twice.

My son and daughter in law were the guards one year. Great pictures and their kids loved it! Parents who don't balk at participating often find their children are more willing.

When we went they kept asking if there was anyone else who wanted a role - so if you don't get picked for one of the "main" roles but still wanted to participate it sounded like they had plenty available. We went as 2 adults and couldn't get a photo with Belle after not participating but this was several years ago so it sounds like things have changed.

It's worth it at least once just to experience going through the magic mirror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter