• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tale of the Lion King

goofy1954

Mouseketeer
It looks like this presentation has been cut back to only Friday through Sunday at noon, 1:15 and 2:30 p.m. for the next few weeks, with March 18 the last performance listed.
Perhaps the run will end when Toontown reopens on Match 19?
Does anyone else expect that to be the case, or could the show return once Toontown settles in?

That figures. But in any case, it appears to have been relegated to showing only on weekends?

I didnt think it was that great, seemed to me to be a little on the cheap side, hopefully a better production similar to mickey and the magical map will come

That figures. But in any case, it appears to have been relegated to showing only on weekends?

Yeah it seems to be weekends in whatever Disney is considering non-peak times these days. I know it was weekdays too during Thanksgiving week. Guessing it was for the busy Christmas/New Year’s season. Probably some part of spring break will have weekday shows. We will have to wait and see about that and summer.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter