Taking some time away..just a little vacation

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
We are getting out of Dodge, and heading to some warmer weather for a week or so...DH really needs to get away and we will be visiting friends which will be so nice for him. When we come back, we will be facing more bloodwork and tests, so a little break is always good before that.

I know that SafetyMom said she will check on you while I am gone.. Please know that although I will be away for a bit, I will be thinking of you all.. Please stay safe and take care of each other.

Hugs all around!

I hope you have a wonderful trip Marsha. I'm so sorry we'll miss you this time. :( :(

Have a terrific, yet restful, trip Marsha. You guys deserve all the time away you can get!!!

Have a great trip Marsha. Lots of rest, but lots of fun too!

Sounds just great Marsha. Enjoy the week with the warmth of your friends and the sunshine! :goodvibes

GReat news for you both...Seeing friends always makes me feel warmer inside. Hope it does for you both...The warm weather will also help.;) :hug:

Nothing like a getaway to rejuvinate the spirit. :goodvibes

Wishing you a wonderful and safe trip making special memories. :wizard:

Enjoy the time away! We will all be praying for you and thinking of you! :grouphug: .

:surfweb: We will all be here waiting to hear from you when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter