Taking our daughter on her 1st trip to Disney!

maddiesmum

Earning My Ears
Hello all. Boy am I glad I found this site! We have our trip planned but I will certainly be on here almost everyday before we leave so that I can gather some great advice and suggestions.
Here's a bit of background. My hubby and I were married 5 years ago but never took a "real" honeymoon. Just a weekend away and not even far from home. We have been through some hardships with the loss of our second daughter who was still born at 22 weeks. Our oldest daughter Madison will be 4 this summer and she is just crazy about anything Disney! especially the Disney Princesses. We collect whatever movies we can!
She is ecstatic to be going on a plane to meet Mickey and wants to sing and dance with Cinderella and Ariel.

This will be our first big family trip and I want it to be the most magical and memorable. I feel like a kid again and I'm not even at Disney yet!!!!

I cant wait to start reading.

You're gonna have a great time. :cool1:

Tip #1--stay on-site. More magic, less traffic.
Tip #2--naps for all
Tip #3--Stroller-- ::yes::

Try not to plan too many things each day. Plan some "soft" activities, like pool time and reading in your day. Eat fresh fruit and drink a lot of water--not too many sit-down restaurants. You'll be amazed at how much energy you all will have if you don't go at it like gang-busters. :wizard:

Cathy--mom to John,18, Eleni, 11, & Christian, 9

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to the boards, from your countdown ticker we will be there about the same time! So sorry to hear about your loss. Hope this trip will be magical for you all. This is our second time to WDW. We are staying at Westgate Vacation Villas. I think the strollers are $7.00. Another good board with prices and info is www.allearsnet.com

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter