Taking my 4 yr old in Dec

cheeringmom

<font color=teal>Out of the mouth of babes<br><fon
would you recommend the SOG or go cheaper like the ASM? :confused:

My youngest DD loves the All Star Movies!!! Although we don't often get to stay there (we're a family of 5), this October will be our third stay!! Its really a lot of fun - and its small enough that it is very easy to get around. My daughter loves the huge icons of Buzz and Woody, as well as Pongo and Perita!

In October, we're doing a Moma and Me trip - her first choice was All Star Movies!!!!

Between the All Stars and the Contemporary Resort through SOG, I think the CR through SOG would be a good choice with a 4 yr. old due to proximity to MK. Have you checked on availability at SOG yet? December is a busy time and could be booked up.

I don't know about SoG, but my 4 year old (and I) love the ASM. It's just such a great place for kids/families... the huge characters, the pool, the playground, food court - everything is great fun! We never had to wait very long at all for a bus to the parks. And you can't beat the price! I would highly recommend it!

I think the CR through SOG would be much better and virtually the same price.
Since you are a party of five you would be required to get two rooms at the All-Stars resort (occupancy is four..unless you have a baby?). For a maximum of $117 per night for SOG/CR you would have deluxe hotel (occupancy is five) , close access to WDW, on the monorail, on the water, etc. Much better location for the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter