Taking alcohol off ship at Castaway Cay?

jessicadisneygirl

Always planning the next trip!
If I bring my own alcohol on board per the Disney allowed amount (6 beers per adult in stateroom), could I then bring them off the ship with me in port at Castaway Cay in a soft sided cooler? Is there any inspection of bags on the way off the ship? I know bags are inspected on the way back in…. Just thinking outside of the box and wondering if I could get a round of “free” drinks that I brought myself to the beach.

There is no inspection of bags getting off the ship at any of the ports

I bring my own beer to Serenity Bay and drink it out of a Yeti,I still purchase some drinks at the bar and dispose all my debris into the trash .

Some ports have dogs sniffing bags to catch food, etc. Cozumel is one. Just try to take a banana off the ship for a snack. 😉
Good point. I was thinking only about the actual process of getting off the ship, not what may happen in the port itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter