Get rid of the Jungle Cruise?

• No Way. Still love the classic ride!

Votes: 124 91.2%
  • Absolutey Nuke it. It's had it's day

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters

tommygunn

Maniacal Disney Addict!!!!!
While I'm a huge WDW nostalgic, I have no love for this ride. I say pave it over along with the treehouse and make a whole new adventure land experience. Footprint there is massive. What say ye?

Well it might at least please you to know that they will be revamping this ride to go along with the Jungle Cruise movie that Disney is coming out with.

It is sorta like the Tomorrowland Speedway.
1) It has a massive footprint that "could" easily be used for a more modern attraction like a coaster
2) It is fun for kids
3) It is an "original" attraction and has a ton of nostalgia.
4) It is a slow loader.

Considering they made a whole restaurant themed around the Jungle Cruise, I doubt it would go away.

If anything they'll refurb it so you can have a Jungle Cruise Dessert Party for $59.99/person! :)

No way! I love Jungle Cruise. Gotta keep the classics!

I am totally with you on the treehouse however. It's like a queue with no ride at the end...

The absolute lamest ride in Disney. At least Spaceship Earth is dark where you can get a quick cat nap in. The Jungle Cruise is just terrible. Pave over the restaurant too. The double fried chicken I had looked like something my dog puked up one day...

The absolute lamest ride in Disney. At least Spaceship Earth is dark where you can get a quick cat nap in. The Jungle Cruise is just terrible. Pave over the restaurant too. The double fried chicken I had looked like something my dog puked up one day...
Lol, out of all the legitimately "lame" rides at Disney, this is what you choose? To each his own, I guess...

OP, no. I would like it to stay the same.

I wouldn't be sad to see this one go. It's ok but it's one we can easily skip no problem. I know people get really hung up on keeping the classics but after having just gone to Disneyland for the first time, I have to say that I didn't care for some of the classics there and they were a waste of valuable space imo. For example, Matterhorn has to be one of the worst rides I've ever been on. It's so boring and way too old and jerky. The themeing is awful compared to almost everything Disney has ever done. It's like a ride at your local trashy amusement park. I get that it's nostalgic for people but at some point you have to say enough is enough and change with the times.

Nooooo! I wouldn't be devastated like I was about the Great Movie Ride, but it's still a classic. I'd miss it. Plus I don't like change.

Spaceship Earth is legit in my like top 5 rides lol. I don't even know why, something about the smells, like that melted crayon smell at the entrance and the smell of Rome burning. The more I talk, the more I realize that Disney is 100% nostalgia for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter