Take Sanaa breakfast entrees back to Kidani?

When I was there mid-August, you could use mobile order or just show up. Either sit down or leave. Not sure if that is still happening now that Boma has reopened.

The thread title is confusing.

Sanaa is AT Kidani.

Yes, I agree. When I was at Kidani a couple months ago, I went down, got my breakfast (spent a few minutes looking around since I wasn't't familiar with the menu), then they put it in a bag, and back up to my room I went. It kind of surprised me how few guests were there.

Yes I know. I want to take a breakfast entree back to my room at Kidani not have table service. Sorry for confusion!

I think….You order at the counter. You can either get it packed and take it to your room, or seat yourself with the little buzzer thing so they know where to bring your food.

I know they have grab and go but can I get a meal quickly to carry out for breakfast?

Yes, and their to go breakfast was great when we were there back in June. We did mobile order. If you're not a blue card member and mobile order you still get the 10% DVC discount too.... :)

Yes I know. I want to take a breakfast entree back to my room at Kidani not have table service. Sorry for confusion!

Just be sure to double-check how late they serve breakfast. When we were there a few years ago, I took DGD there for breakfast around 10:15 and they were already closed. Found out they closed at 10:00am, kind of early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter