Take a ride with Figment!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
:cool1:

Travel with Rick has a great video of Imagination! I love that ride....that song sticks with me far longer than Small World does....:rotfl: I am certain my kids will be complaining later today............:lmao:

www.travelwithrick.com

:surfweb:
Enjoy!

That song is more annoying than It's A Small World. It is clearly the most annoying song in WDW. And yet I still love it!!:3dglasses

I miss the old ride- but I still love it :)

I think it is a great ride that gets overlooked. I too, liked the old version, but still think that the new version is worth riding. Plus, there is hardly EVER a line. :cool1:

My BF and I thought the building was closed. It was creepy.

What was even creepier was the guy sitting in his own thingy (the tram or car or whatever) two down from us that was SINGING at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS the ENTIRE TIME.

We were crying from laughing so hard when we got out of there. The couple next to us was honeymooning and they seemed seriously disturbed.

:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter